lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Here's a giant list of maps I would like to see

• Giant scientist lab thing
  • Satellite thingy in space
  • Themepark/Amusement park
  • Medieval town
  • SKYRIM
  • Maps from popular FPS' (just to try some things out)
  • Underground forest
  • The Alps
  • Giant versions of rooms in your home
  • A grand library
  • Rapture
More ideas will come soon

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I could try to remake starship or haunted_mansion from the classic zombies into premium minecraft on singleplayer. (I hope that worldedit will cooperate and not crash on me :/ )
Or I could build it on buildbox with some help.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Map remakes of classic SMP areas
  • Another void map, this being where you get around through towers via enderpearls through windows and tunnels
  • Giant tower where falling to your death is common

Reactions: Hunter

Duderox999

Reaction score
Re-Working on the library, took suggestions, gonna be awesome. Also added a small little storyline easter egg for those who like to poke around :3 Cant wait to resubmit it :D

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
A cool type of map would be a map where (almost) the whole gameplay is based at minecarts. And maybe add a control room where U can choose where different routes is goin to lead to(maybe only able to get to for hunters/survivors, just ideas). Some of the routes would leqad to a place with some goodies, and some of the routes will end in a jump course, some leading to goodies some not. And maybe a route leading to the spawn again. All the routs are powered by powered rails.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I'm testing out a concept of forced cooperative survival. here's the jist of it:

Basic map. One route only accessible by minecart, due to large fall height which would normally kill. Leads to a room which opens up a larger area of the map. Route to basic map part reachable by a large drop into large underground lake, situated near minecart dropoff building.
Extra map parts: Contain several locked doors to several new areas. Activated by a one-off sacrificial chamber nearby, where someone will have to die in order to allow everyone else to survive with all the appropriate tools. Sacrifice also opens up easy-access surface route.

Pros: Means that the survivors have to work cooperatively to survive, or they can all act like dicks and get decimated.

Cons: Time consuming, people and dickishness ensuing, also allows hunters to gain easy access, etc.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rose and I are making a skyrim map, Iguana .
Also, I want to make an Atlantis map, which basically everyone gets the best enchantment of respiration diamond helmet, and then its basically atlantis :D (all underwater) The spawn would be in a submarine.
Iguana is no longer staff on AoD, please forward your suggestion to UltimateBudgie or Baker93.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hmmm, I was thinking something like that but along the lines of airships, kuro.

I've also been wanting to do a map called Midgaard, which'd be a small Viking Village with a giant sea serpent.
Either that or a ravine map.