Need a room mate.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Dear Freelancers,

I have just become a freelancer, and have started renovating some land near port 4. I wish to share this land with one other person who is preferebly not an alchemist. If you wish to live with me just tell me.

Yours Truly
Brandon C

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Dear Freelancers,

I have just become a freelancer, and have started renovating some land near port 4. I wish to share this land with one other person who is preferebly not an alchemist. If you wish to live with me just tell me.

Yours Truly
Brandon C
I think @LagWarrior lives there too, I could be mistaken however.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Dear Freelancers,

Yours Truly
Brandon C
Live in my freelance village :C We've got a mob desert, an arena, tons of different Proffesions, and some tree farms.
But otherwise, I think I know someone who might want to live there, I'll ask em'

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Live in my freelance village :C We've got a mob desert, an arena, tons of different Proffesions, and some tree farms.
But otherwise, I think I know someone who might want to live there, I'll ask em'
That's a bit close to spawn though Isn't it? It is also a Target zone for freelancers if a user sees one (Unless they are friends with him) as they usually around that area :p