National Grief Day?

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
I was wondering. Maybe we could have national grief day, but the day before, the Map gets backed up for the last time, and save it, the next day, National Grief Day, No PvP for peace reasons, grief grief grief, with exceptions that Staff can make, and make a backup of that, and release both map downloads c:

Knight365

Reaction score
I was wondering. Maybe we could have national grief day, but the day before, the Map gets backed up for the last time, and save it, the next day, National Grief Day, No PvP for peace reasons, grief grief grief, with exceptions that Staff can make, and make a backup of that, and release both map downloads c:
When I first joined the community when MC was 1.7.3, someone almost convinced me that when the server ended, it was Grief Day. I would've been banned that day had it not been for our helpful staff. C:

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
No thanks, leave my baby as it is, go to the hippo church and generally have fun by exploring (without grief) the map.

When the map will be downloadable, then you may grief it in your free time.

And generally, I am just far too busy to change any file on SMP, Elysium is finished though, but we are testing all the time for loopholes and what not, so I hope you all don't mind that I am working on the new server.