Naoh_Revan - Trusted - 7/9/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Naoh_Revan
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: None.
What is your Timezone? GMT +6
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): RyanDodd lovedaice , lilzeppy, asaechao, katman46, HeyitsCstar, Solis22/Jwhitty
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 16
How many hours have you played on AoD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 11 days, 6 hours.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I try to be on for at least an hour a day, every day.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Trial trusted on Army of Darkness, though that hardly counts.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My sense of humor has been my best friend, and my greatest foe. I will continue to work on keeping it in check,
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? Nothing noteworthy.
Why do you deserve the rank? I want to help keep the Army of Darkness community orderly and fun, and make it grow
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: On my second staff application, I was put on trial trusted. I failed it mainly due to a lack of maturity. I realized how immature I was after that, and I've worked on my maturity a lot. I believe that I am far more capable of handling this position now.

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Hey Naoh, thanks for applying again.

I must say--I'm impressed with with your persistence in wanting this rank. You have now made three applications, and you have improved with each of them. With this one, you have crossed the line that separates player behavior and staff behavior, and you are now ready for this rank. I believe that you genuinely want to help the server, the players, and the community in general.

Your maturity has vastly improved since your last application. I no longer see you constantly making immature, caps-heavy jokes in chat; you seem calm, composed, and more than ready to deal with rule-breakers. Your activity is also pretty good, and I do see you on AoD quite often. I have no doubt that you know the rules, and how to enforce them.

I see a big change in you. You are much more fit overall for staffing on AoD, and that is why I referenced you.

+1

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
Naoh,

I referenced you because I believe you have become the mature, experienced, and kind player that is expected of a staff member. Your persistence in your applications shows that you truly want the rank, and that wanting this rank isn't some passing phase for you. You are very active, and I see you on multiple times a week. You also already have the helpful attitude that a staff member should have, which is all the more reason I would like to see you on trial.

Big +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
katman46 is unable to reply at the moment, but he left his reply with me:

Naoh, I referenced you because you seem fairly mature and helpful in general. You've applied twice in the past, and both times the application has been very good. Alongside that, the second time you were put on Trial, meaning you at least have *Some* experience with the commands and what the process is. I am unsure as to why you didn't pass your Trial, however, whatever the reason, I personally want to see you on Trial. Even with all this, though, as I have told you, you should work on being more active on the server. Otherwise, I have to go with a hefty +1

Airkid

Reaction score
I haven't been able to judge you well because of our timezones, but from what I've seen so far you look promising. You seem to help out every time an opportunity arises, which shows that you've got an interest in helping people and you pay attention to the chat. The only thing I can say that could be improved would be your activity but as we both know, timezones play a huge part on whether I see you or not. With the information that I've gotten from watching you and the information I've gathered from other staff members, I'll give you a +1.

• Thank You

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hey Naoh, I gave you my reference for a couple of reasons:

- I've seen you improve from when you were aiming for Trusted in your second application to now, and I feel you are a lot more mature and helpful now
- Your activity has been at a steady pace, so there's nothing wrong there
- Like the majority so far have said, you're very persistent in applying, which shows that you very much care about AoD and its playerbase and that it is not about having the shiny rank.

+1

Last edited:
  • Thank You

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm just going to say off the bat, +1.

You have shown a lot of improvement over the months. Though I was somewhat worried by very minor slip ups in your previous run, I have no doubt in my mind that you can give 110% this time around. I referenced you for a reason, and I am very confident you will do a great job this time around.

Good luck.

• Thank You

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Thanks for applying Naoh!

Basically everything I was going to say has already been said but I'll repeat it anyway. From the time when I first met you to now, you've shown tremendous improvement in your maturity. This definitely shows that you are dedicated to AoD and I would be absolutely thrilled to see be apart of the staff team! Whenever I see you on you're helping out, welcoming new players, and explaining rules.

Huge +1 from me.

Good Luck!

• Thank You

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Thanks for applacation !
To be honest this applacation has torn me back and forth. I have nothing bad to say but nothing has stood out about you for me. It's very confusing believe me. So saying that I'm going to give a 0. Good luck friend

• Haha
  • Thank You
Reactions: Terre936 and Naoh

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey Naoh!

You have come a long way. I've noticed how much you've improved with your maturity. You're very helpful around the server and you have lots of knowledge about the rules.

I believe we all deserve a second chance. And I think we always get better after we stumble a couple of times. We learn and grow from those mistakes.

So I'm more than happy and confident to give you a +1

• Thank You

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Thanks for applying again Naoh, it looks like your persistence is paying off.

From what I have seen of you in-game, you have exhibited the maturity and skills necessary for trusted. And although I don't see you online very often, it's probably Timezones, 11 days is respectable. The only advice for improvement I can give you is to work on your writing. Your application seems pretty sparse and hastily thrown together. As a staff member, you have to be good at vocalizing your points clearly and concisely when responding to all manner of things. Aside from that though, you're all good!

+1

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.