A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
In-game username: Myusername22

Staff references(Op+): Ooglie101, crashb23, emosquirrel, nogtrog, Old_man_oak63

Time spent on the server: 17 days 10 hours

Other server ranks (present and past): I’ve had no staff ranks within Blocktopia.

TeamSpeak: N (I’ve downloaded it though I was having some technical difficulties in joining a server)

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:

Trusted ranks are extremely important as they can make or break the server. Being a staff rank they represent the entire staff team. If a Trusted rank breaks rules, abuses power, acts unprofessional/unfriendly, or just generally isn’t helpful this reflects poorly not only on the rest of the staff team, but on the entire server as well as the experience of the players on the server. Many people think this rank isn’t that big of a deal but they make a huge difference on the server. This is especially true because higher staff get busy or aren’t always online and at those times trusted ranks can help out those players who need it,and also so that the higher staff have more time to work on the larger issues and aren’t feeling overwhelmed/unable to work on the larger issues well because their overly busy. And finally, trusted ranks like all staff ranks are expected to try to give the players some of the greatest experiences of their lives, this may sound obvious but I think it is easily the most overlooked.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:

I may not have experience in staffing minecraft servers however I learn quickly and think I could handle situations well and would ask higher staff when necessary. Also because I’m a friendly player who is willing to dedicate himself to the server and I am willing to put my heart and soul in to it when needed.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:

first off I’d like to start by stating the fact that I like all of you, Am Human. I enjoy playing minecraft, particularly the 5 blocktopia servers though I mostly play JTE and ROF. I generally have a lot of free time so I shouldn’t be too busy to help staff or enjoy the game. I used to be a runescape player at one point with the goal of attaining a quest cape because of my love for questing. I came close but ended up quiting because I didn’t have the skills for certain quests and because my fps dropped really low after the anti-bot updates. I used to run a runescape clan, and we had a lot of fun in that. Overall I’m a nice person, I try to answer questions whenever I see them in chat or help someone when possible if they are in need of help.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As I referenced you, I believe you are ready for the role of Trusted and your application is outstanding! You are mature, helpful and extremely active! To be honest, I was on the fence about referencing you but from further inspection and reading this amazing application I believe that you will make a great Trusted!
+1

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agreed to reference you as you showed to me you are mature and helpful, you have a good understanding of the rules and I think you would be a great addition to our trusteds, your application is excellent and you have a great understanding of the role you are applying for. +1

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
+1 from me.

Ive seen you helping people out by answering questions. You are a fairly mature player with a lot of knowledge of the server. A trail would be nice :]

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I really like your description of the rank's responsibilities, you possess a very thorough understanding. I've had no problems with you in-game, although it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more vocal in chat. Otherwise, you've done an outstanding job on the server, and I would quite like to see you become staff.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.