Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
In-game username: Myusername22

Staff references(Trusted+): Dielorelei, Emosquirrel, Superstein, Old_man_oak, Nogtrog, Danni122112
Time spent on the server:13 days 13hours

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:

Aristocrats are given commands and abilities that can make a large impact on the experiences of the other players on the server. For example aristocrats are able to make shops in the Exchange. I’ve seen other servers with similar trading areas /outposts/malls and the others haven’t worked out as well because everyone was able to buy an area to sell. Because of this most of the trades sucked and the trading area was never used unlike the one we currently have.

Aristocrat is the highest player rank, When new players or just players in general join the server they often look to the higher ranked players for help. This is especially true when staff members are busy or offline. I try to help players out as much as possible by answering questions they have whenever I see them asking. Or help them with other things such as finding a specific towns or navigating through the nether network or trying to provide them with animals for farms etc. if they need it.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:

-I have joined the town of concord

-Became a concord leader

- created the council of knights, The council is the ruling body of the town and castle of concord.

-helped with building concord castle

-Had fun building with other players outside of concord, Both inside of the PvP zone and in the PvE zone.

- nearly completed all quests and would have if the quest system hadn’t gone down shortly before I could do the last few.

- Had Fun playing JTE :D

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I used to be a runescape player, though I stopped when the game got really slow from the anti- bot updates. I then went to minecraft classic where I later bought the premium in June 2012 because I liked classic so much. I played many servers for the near 6 months before I found blocktopia and It was awesome:D I started playing Jte because I heard it had more of a RP element in it and was going to have quests which was something I liked. I got so hooked I stuck around through most of the servers life time. Generally I consider myself to be a nice person who enjoys playing online with others.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There isn't really much to say, you are quite active, friendly and helpful, you are a wonderful leader of concord and I agreed to reference you on this basis. Now I see an excellent application in front of me you more than deserve this +1 goodluck :D

• Agree
Reactions: Henry

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Great applicaton!

I agreed to refference you, because of many of the reasons said above; You are very helful, have dont alot for your clan, and its always nice to speak with you. You are also helpful. You are mature enough to hold the rank, and I belive you are responsible enough to handle the commands.
1+

Status
Not open for further replies.