my weapon idea

Leander

Donor
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemens here i have made a new idea let me present it: THE NAPALM BOMB

first of all you are need placing a purple wool block (you can hide it under the ground)
go a long away (just so you dont hit you self) and then do /d-n (detonate-napalm)
after that a purple wool block will fall down from the sky and make a giant exploding lava pool
the lava will keep deathly in 10 sec here is some more info:
Block: purple wool
Lava radius 10x10x3

UPGRADES:
1) lava 15x15x5 = 15000 (gets 5x5x2 more each upgrade and 2500 points more)
2) 30 second deathly = 20000 (gets 20 sec more each upgrade and price 2500 points more)

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Napalm bomb has been suggested before. But your idea is way to overpowered. Also 5000 points for it to do a bigger area is also pretty Op. Also lava that is 30 deadly is (as I see it) way to overpowered. That would be the Same as giving a Nuke z'n upgrade like that. For maps with random spawns. This would mean if you place it a few times around the map. That you would get Tons of kills. Maybe if you nerve the weapon a bit. It would be a better suggestion

Night_Slayer_

Reaction score
You might as well just do 'place one purple wool to locate,and another to detonate,' much easier and if you type /d-n you might die while typing it.

Leander

Donor
Reaction score
I will update the weapon a bit because its a bit over powered as super_goku said so i will make it a bit harder to get

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Can I make a suggestion?
Weapon cost: atleast 300-400 because it is that Strong.
Upgrades: for the first one you have atleast 15000 points and 20000 for the next stage of the upgrade and maybe 25000 if there is a last stage?
For the second upgrade: I don't like it. 30 seconds is already far too long. Maybe 10-15 seconds without an upgrade. Cause I don't like this upgrade because it will be to fricking long.