My time has come!

RMcraft

Reaction score
Well guys, I know usually Ops+ do these farewell things, but I have been with TNT wars for over a year now and have been Trusted for about 6 months now, So I feel that I can make one :p School is approaching and I am going to be busy. I am stuck doing all the chores of the house, and I will have homework. I am not saying I am leaving, I am just taking a break. I will still play often on the server, but just not as much! I am hoping I can be more active toward the end of the school year, and who knows, I might come back even sooner.

To my TNT friends :)

Marnixxie You are so funny and great! Had a blast talking and playing with yous :)
pjaj We made an awesome map together and you are so nice! I know you will get OP very soon! :)
asaechao :( Bud, you are the smartest 11-year-old around! You are a great Op! :)
Kattzen <3 :)
Eeveon You are an Eeve, and female skins are better than eeves. Will miss you!
catgirl12466 Cat, you are always there when someone placed a spawn cannon, or if they are breaking some other rule. So helpful! Will miss you!
SparklyMuffinz Spark! :O You are hilarious and super nice! I had some great times with you on the server! I will always remember our police matching outfits :p
DJJonosound JONO! <3 You are great! Will miss talking to you!
balloon98 Yous have a tar face, but I love you!
properu My spamming buddy :( I will miss spamming you!

Also, GrantaClause Smokingkills, Stieben, Veryhighup, Stretford01, and Sephhh- You guys are great at your job as Operator. Sorry I didn't tag all of you in this, I can only tag 10 people :p. Will miss you all dearly!

Sniper-<3 you are super nice! And I have known you for awhile now! You will become a great Op!
Goody- You are sweet as can be, and you are an awesome builder!
Thymos- Buddy, I will miss you lots!,
Superstein- You are super and funny! Will miss you!
You guys Will become the best Ops one day! :) Love you all!

0x3c0 and Alkatraz- You do so much to help the server and are very friendly! Will miss you!

Kingsam- Sexiest Director around, will miss you! :D

Dragosh <3

And Farewell to all my other friends, who are not staff! And all the other players of Blocktopia, even though I will be active on the forums. Love you all! :)
- RM :)

sniper17

Reaction score
Bye RM :/ Going to miss you a lot :'( don't be a stranger and come back every once in a while. It will be great to see/talk to you. <3

Reactions: RMcraft

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Never really knew ya cause I was over at zombie(better than TNT ;) but you seem like a really nice guy. Come back and visit blocktopia whenever you can! I am sure your friends will be ready to blow you up with some TNT :)

Good luck with school!

Reactions: RMcraft

RMcraft

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for all the farewells! I appreciate them all! I know I didn't shoutout to all of you, but it would take me forever, because I've made so many friends! <3