My school woodwork project

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay, firstly. Gettinthere it's also a mirror. I wanted to decorate it with something, and that's all I could think of. Is place is also my life. Zack, there is room up the top which you can hopefully see. I had planned to put your name on the right but ran out of time :(

Reactions: Undefined User 7

gettinthere

Reaction score
Okay, firstly. Gettinthere it's also a mirror. I wanted to decorate it with something, and that's all I could think of. Is place is also my life.

Ohhhh, I was wondering why I saw the chair legs. "Double legs... what?" So I thought it was an abstract painting that was well placed next. The legs mixed in with the person's chair. xD
(Should I photoshop to see what I was seeing)

Since it's not stained, maybe you could try and stain it with oak rust finish and leave some birch exposed for the names when you get around to it again.

Finished this today in woodwork, love you guys.
*cut*
What a waste of plywood. All that effort into a list of names.

Edit: All least you tried. :p
I hope you seriously aren't that much of a dick
Let's not argue over trying to be a cost-effective builder. I did say she tried.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Okay, firstly. Gettinthere it's also a mirror. I wanted to decorate it with something, and that's all I could think of. Is place is also my life.

Ohhhh, I was wondering why I saw the chair legs. "Double legs... what?" So I thought it was an abstract painting that was well placed next. The legs mixed in with the person's chair. xD
(Should I photoshop to see what I was seeing)

Since it's not stained, maybe you could try and stain it with oak rust finish and leave some birch exposed for the names when you get around to it again.

What a waste of plywood. All that effort into a list of names.

Edit: All least you tried. :p
I hope you seriously aren't that much of a dick
Let's not argue over trying to be a cost-effective builder. I did say she tried.
When someone worked on something and spent time on it you don't say that sucks and is a waste of wood. It doesn't really matter if you say "Atleast you tried" after that.

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
It's not some sort of sculpture for The Louvre. A waste? No. Creative? Yes. It's just a school project and you took it and made it your own. I appreciate the effort that went into this and, quite honestly, the courage to put down a list of random internet goers (a parent's thoughts most likely), which I can't see myself doing. I'd take something that makes an emotional impact on me over some irrelevant (albeit well-made) artwork any day.

I'm not exaggerating here, I'm honored to be included and I really love this. I wish I could rate it love instead! : )

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
D'aww thanks :3 RoF is literally my life. When I come home upset from school? Go on RoF and I'll feel better. Injure myself at soccer and feeling down? Go on RoF and I'll feel better. Thank you all to who have given positive feedback :3 hope I get an A grade on it ;D

• Love
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Everyone that's not there sorry. I had limited time space and.. Well. . Time and space. I made sure I put all staff of RoF (that I know of. Probably missed one) and then players. I love all the players of RoF so don't feel excluded. And thanks Dark, Dess and Wii :3 about 6 hours of work :p

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Everyone that's not there sorry. I had limited time space and.. Well. . Time and space. I made sure I put all staff of RoF (that I know of. Probably missed one) and then players. I love all the players of RoF so don't feel excluded. And thanks Dark, Dess and Wii :3 about 6 hours of work :p

But I thought we had something special :(