My Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
This map does not look that great. It kind of looks like a freebuild with the ground destroyed. Some of it is hard to make out from the screenshots. Plus, how deep does the ground go?

• Informative
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I visited this map (Go to the Epsilon Map Factory server, type /g battlefield) and I found it very detailed and fun. Only thing is its really huge and not many good places to hide. Also, are all the blocks gonna be able to destroy or will they all be un-breakable?

• Informative
Reaction score
its really cool, but i think it looks like a regular map with aload of grief as pokemon365 said). Also, I think considdering its meant to be a battle field it indicates things blown up, so because of that its great :)

• Informative

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
It has a lot of potential Hockey ;) But as Pokemon and Minecraftgirl have said, the map looks like a very and beautifully detailed, 3D spleef arena. Maybe add some obstacles to the map like jump courses? A boot camp obstacle course? Maybe consider making a jump course where the blocks are tank shells? Just a few changes and additions could make this map amazing and fun. :)

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.