More Weapons....

Which is your favorite of my suggestions?

• Armor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pulser

• Shotgun thingy

• Creepers

• Miners

• New Game Mode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasup58

Reaction score
After posting the airstrike thread, I thought of more possible weapons. I'm sorry if I copied someone's idea, but I don't have the time to look at every suggestion.
Changes

Shield-It will actually make the shield VISIBLE.(could be upgrade)

Armor-Will resist half of the explosions/damage, so you die less. It will last 1 minute. You can use /armor or something to equip some
Cost-50

Upgrades(Enchantments or something):
Blast resistance(NOT pistols,shotgun,lightning,laser):
1)2/5 chance of being killed-10000
2)1/3 chance of being killed-10000
Projectile Protection(pistols,shotgun,lightning,laser):
1)2/5 chance of being killed:5000
2)1/3 chance of being killed:6000
Length:
1)1.5 minute: N/A cost
2)2 minutes: N/A cost

Ok now another weapon.

Pulser:)D) -Will shoot beams in 8 directions constantly every 2 seconds. Last for a minute.
Cost:50-100

Upgrades:

More Beams: Shoots in more directions.
1)16 Beams:15000
2)32 Beams:20000

More Frequent: Shoots faster
1)every second: 5000
2)Every half second: 5000

Oh and now ANOTHER weapon.

Name: Unknown :p

Description: Similar to shotgun but shoots in a circle(easy to suicide). Radius=3

Cost:20

Upgrades

Radius increase: Increases the Radius
1)Radius 4-12000
2)Radius 6-20000

Ok that weapon was quick. Hmm what else? Oh yeah CREEPERS.

Creeper-Stalks the player(similar to zombies) and explodes in 3 seconds when near the player. TNT on top of lime wool? The creeper will explode once in detonation mode(can even be a waste if the player being pursued leaves).

Cost-20 No spamming :D

Upgrades:

Faster: Makes the creeper faster at exploding.
1)2 seconds-10000
2)1 seconds-12500

Larger: Makes the creeper explode in a larger radius.
1) +1 radius-15000
2) CHARGED creeper-25000

Ok, what now?

Miner: Clears out all the blocks within a sphere of the miner itself.

Cost:50

Upgrades:

Larger:
1)1.5x radius-3000
2)2x radius-2500

Stonger:

Clears out metal blocks-2000

Ok now I want a new game mode :D
but I can't think of one. :(

That's it! Hope these get added into the game!

wasup58

Reaction score
Ok forgot something. There should be a change in points gaining in streaks. It should be based off of your kd rate.
Let me give off the first ten kills of a streak. Points:10,10,11,11,11,12,12,12,13,13.
So lets say a person has a kd rate of...
0.4:Then the rate of points will be higher like:10,10,11,11,12,13,13,14,14,15,16...
1:The same
3:Then it should be slower like:10,10,10,10,11,11,11,12,12,12,12,12,13,13,13,13...

Yeah thats all I wanted to say that I missed!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Though I appreciate your suggestions, here's what I think.

1. If you make the shield visible, it will be annoying to the players having their path blocked, and it would be bad. I do like having the one block indication that the shield is still activated though.
2. I do not get how the armor will "resist half of the damage" since you die once you get shot, and it would be in the similar concept of the shield, which we already have. I prefer having one shot to die, rather than having multiple shots only to kill the player.
3. The pulser, itself, is overpowered, especially if it runs for 1 minute. You can simply go on top, place the pulser on the ground then kill people instanty, and it may be used for spawnkilling. (Though I do believe we do have a entity like Pulser, but we don't toggle or reach it to the players since the Pulser itself, is OP.) And this is quite similar to this and this
4. The unknown suggestion, well, I don't really have a comment on that, but I don't think it would work out well, since it is similar to other weapon(s), and it does have a lot of cons, but I'm too tired to think of that.
5. Creeper? It seems nice, but I think it won't work out as well (Too sleepy to have a say on this right now).
6. Then the last one, miner. I think it would be a downgrade-version of TNT, something that breaks but does not kill, so I believe it would be better to use TNT. If I do get your idea right.

And as for the K/D Ratio making the point rewards higher, it would make inequality among the new players, and the old players, making the latter gain more points than the newer players. It's like making the experienced players richer and making the rest get lesser than them.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Shield - nobody had any input into it initially, destroyer just decided to add it on a whim. I don't like it at all, so my suggestion is just to remove it entirely!

Armour - no. We are a system with a one-hit kill, and I don't want to change that by confusing people with armours.

Pulser - we have these in the form of an entity. I have absolutely no plans to make it purchasable as it is far too overpowered by essentially removing a whole area of the map for the time it is active.

Circle shotgun - there is too much variance in the amount of lag players get to implement this well.

Creepers - never. Zombies were removed because it was a skill-less item. I don't want more of this.

Miner - use TNT.

Point giving - I'd rather not bias it for bad/good players. A constant for all is sufficient.

wasup58

Reaction score
Darn none of you like anything :(

Though I appreciate your suggestions, here's what I think.

1. If you make the shield visible, it will be annoying to the players having their path blocked, and it would be bad. I do like having the one block indication that the shield is still activated though.
2. I do not get how the armor will "resist half of the damage" since you die once you get shot, and it would be in the similar concept of the shield, which we already have. I prefer having one shot to die, rather than having multiple shots only to kill the player.
3. The pulser, itself, is overpowered, especially if it runs for 1 minute. You can simply go on top, place the pulser on the ground then kill people instanty, and it may be used for spawnkilling. (Though I do believe we do have a entity like Pulser, but we don't toggle or reach it to the players since the Pulser itself, is OP.) And this is quite similar to this and this
4. The unknown suggestion, well, I don't really have a comment on that, but I don't think it would work out well, since it is similar to other weapon(s), and it does have a lot of cons, but I'm too tired to think of that.
5. Creeper? It seems nice, but I think it won't work out as well (Too sleepy to have a say on this right now).
6. Then the last one, miner. I think it would be a downgrade-version of TNT, something that breaks but does not kill, so I believe it would be better to use TNT. If I do get your idea right.

And as for the K/D Ratio making the point rewards higher, it would make inequality among the new players, and the old players, making the latter gain more points than the newer players. It's like making the experienced players richer and making the rest get lesser than them.
Shields are invisible and in a certain radius. Armor has infinite range(its on you). Shields aren't really my thing :(