More Star Wars maps?

NuffSaid

Reaction score
Hello, this is expanding on my other recent topic about remastering old maps. And I think the best way to have gotten the Death Star completed was a team effort. So who would like to be on a team to help build more StarWars-esque maps? So if you'd like to join a team I think out best bet is using Buildbox. My plot is 90% clear and we can use that. So, now for the players! Comment what maps you'd like bellow and if enough people like those map ideas, we'll try to make them. If you want to help build just leave me a message on the forums or if you see me on buildbox you can just ask. Also, if we have enough people we can split into teams and work on different maps.
Maps we are for sure remastering/making:
  • The Death Star (remastering)
  • Endor
  • Cloud City
Please suggest SW related maps and also joining would be awesome!

• Useful
Reactions: ConstructionBoy
Y

YouWould

I would like to see a map of an Imperial Star Destroyer or of the Super Star Destroyer, maybe a Tatooine map, possibly Mustafar would be good.
(Am I over-thinking this?)

TheWalruz

Reaction score
CAPITAL IDEA, MY FRIEND!

I would like to see a map of an Imperial Star Destroyer or of the Super Star Destroyer, maybe a Tatooine map, possibly Mustafar would be good.
(Am I over-thinking this?)
Utapau where it at, yo.

Or maybe ruins of coruscant

But if we do mustafar base it off the swbf2 map

Last edited by a moderator:

parquette

Reaction score
This is quite interesting. I like the idea. But the Death Star? Nah, it's got enough fame. Maybe we should have a level based off of Endor(like the guy up there listed) but with the Death Star being seen off in the distance.

Reactions: TheWalruz