More default annoyed+ rounds.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hello people, this is something I and I'm sure a lot of other people have been wanting for a while, but I've never really got around to making a thread about it. But, last night talking on the server with pigpigwj, he mentioned that due to annoyed+ rounds almost never occurring naturally, ironman(which now can only be used on annoyed+ lava rounds) is almost useless. So, to remedy the situation, I think we should increase the frequency of mood rounds. My personal idea on this:
60% chance of the lava being calm.
20% chance of the lava being annoyed.
15% chance of the lava being angry.
5% chance of the lava being furious.

Thoughts?

Agent2479

Born without a face
Reaction score
Yes. During my experience as a player, I found the annoyed+ MUCH more interesting, the players needed to be involved and helped each other. That, along with the updates to ironman rendering it useless. +1 Agree.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I disagree with the fact of no furious rounds but we really need more annoyed and angry rounds...and less furious rounds. How bout 55% calm, 25% annoyed, 10% angry and 10% furious.

Edit:scratch that, 15% angry and 5% furious.
I love the number 5

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Do it! :D
I agree with this suggestion. We have WAY too many calm rounds, and the majority of the calm rounds have no melting blocks. I've been finding that it's way too easy to survive, since barely anything melts, and occasionally you get an annoyed+ round. I'm always a little disappointed because whenever there's a furious round, which is rare enough, it's always cold water, which means only flowers and mushrooms get destroyed. I'd love to see this happen.