Friendy

Timezone:
GMT

Staff References:
Swift_Siren

Previous staff experience:
A&T Operator - 1/2 years
BuildBox Operator - 2 1/2 years
LoP Trusted - 1-2 months (Server then closed)
AoD Moderator - Current

What do you think the role entails?
In my opinion the role requires you to be able to ensure the rules are being followed while keeping the players happy; it's more than just telling a player what the rules are or that their build isn't good enough. It's about guiding the players in the right direction if they aren't sure on the rules or giving them some tips and a boost of confidence if they don't feel their build is sufficient enough for a rank-up. I also think a Moderator should feel welcoming, someone you can talk to if you have any problems while also being reliable, so that players know that if they do have a problem, whether it is do with another player, staff member, that their plot isn't working or even if it is something outside of the server, that you'll help them.

What sets you apart from other applicants??
I think what sets me apart from most is my diverse personality, which allows me to communicate and appeal to all kinds of people which I think is a very good trait as it means I can get on the same level as others, whether that be handling situations where the person in angry, or having some friendly banter with someone I don't know. I've also got a great deal of staffing experience under my belt, especially with creative servers (referring to buildbox) so I am generally quite knowledgeable about how to help players and deal with certain situations such as griefing, etc. I find this quite beneficial as I won't need to learn as much as a fresh staff member may need to which typically means I would be able to blend into the team easier! As well as this I have been in this community for a very long time so I am very familiar with it and the people within it.

Additional/final notes:
Thank-you for taking your time to read my application :)

D

Deleted member 4601

Create Moderators need a lot of patience, and although I don't see you a lot I know that you're really amiable and approachable (I refuse to make the friendly pun) and generally just a really lovely person who's suited for the job. We definitely need more people since we're under-staffed, so I'd be glad to have you on. It's a +1 from me, good luck! ;D

• Thank You
Reactions: Friendy

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that you would be great at Moderating Create. Considering that you have previously staffed on multiple servers in the past and you clearly understand the way that we Moderate, I feel that you'll fit in well. In addition, you are friendy and extremely mature whilst on the server, although you could probably help people more if they need it, yet most of the time there is Mod there anyway so you can't be too blame.
+2

• Thank You

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hey, sorry for being late (again)
Like sir ive never really saw you because Timezones, but from what i saw you look friendly and helpful and i think that you will be a great addition to our team. I thought you were a controller at first. +1 from me

• Thank You