Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Username:
Friendy

Timezone:
GMT

How many hours can you contribute per week?:
I can contribute to at least 10 hours a week, more if I'm not as busy during the day.

Staff References:
SalientGorilla
Vatumok

Previous Staffing Experience:
A&T Operator - 1/2 years
BuildBox Operator - 2 1/2 years
LoP Trusted - 1-2 months (Server then closed)

Why do you want to be staff?:
I've played AoD ever since it came out and it is by far my favourite server out of the bunch, and thus I find that staffing it wouldn't be like staffing any of the other servers as I would be able to moderate a server that I really enjoy. I would really like to be able to contribute to the server that has brought me many fond memories.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?:
I would say my best qualities that I'd bring to the staff team would be my ability to adjust my attitude and behavior based on the situation at hand, meaning I'd be able to be very serious and mature when needed, but able to have a laugh with players. I'd like to think I'd be a stern moderator who would enforce the rules while also maintaining a quality level of fun and entertainment for the player base.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hey Friendy, thanks for your application!

You're very active and when I see you online you seem to bring a mature, helpful and good attitude and you are a nice guy to talk to. You've only recently started to play on the minecraft servers again but you seem very dedicated seeing you have submitted 2 nice maps already and are almost always willing to play AoD. I think we can use your ideas and dedication very well right now therefore I decided to reference you.

+1

• Thank You
Reactions: Friendy

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi Friendy thanks for sending in this application,
Due to exams I havent been able to be as much online as I would like to but the moments I was online I only saw good attitude of you.
You're a friend(l)y and helpful player, you know your way with the rules and guidelines and as vat says (and as I see in discordIRC): you're very active.

Overall I can only give this a big +1

Edit: someone make the +1 green cause my phone changed it to an other fond
VatEdit: Done, this font sucks but not as hard as your friend(l)y joke.
Masedit: still doesnt suck as much as you do vatusuck

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Creative
Reactions: snowma and Friendy

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Going with a +1 and a ref. Friendy, is a fun-loving, active and mature player. He's always keen to help players with commands, help players get the grips of the server but at the same time, he also knows when he needs to be serious and enforce the rules. He's got plenty of past staffing experience and has been playing AoD since the beginning so he has a pretty good view on how things work here.

(I hope the red scared you Friendy)

Status
Not open for further replies.