Accepted moderation aplication

prime105

prime
Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID - prime105/STEAM_0:1:57352055

What timezone are you in? UTC-04:00 CEST central european standard time

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? no i have never been a moderator before but i would like to become moderator and learn the duties and qualities of a moderator so i can assisst as much as possible for everyone and so i can help everyone on the server. Sometimes when im on the server i see people rdm and the admins are not in the server and all i can do is get their steam id and what they did and report it to a admin i would like to change that so i can help people on the server too and not interrupt other admins while they are doing something

How often are you able to play on the server? i can play every day around 16:00 UTC +1hour time till 23:00 im at school till 15:10 and i usually play around 7 hours on the server

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? so i can help the other admins on the server play too because they are very busy sometimes and i would like to let everybody enjoy playing on the server both admins and players and so i can help everyone in the server as much as i can sometimes when im online i see people rdm and all i can do is send the steam id and what they did to other admins i would like to do something about them if i can so i dont interrupt other admins if they are doing something already

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? being honest and friendly towards everyone is a pretty big responsibility you would also need to listen to people or you'll make bad assumptions, you also need to make it fun for everyone but at the same time point out peoples mistake without being rude to them, you also are not above all the other players so you are not allowed to abuse youre admin power and you also need to know the rules

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? if you ask me ill come and join the server, i can see if the person rdmed without a reason or with a reason and ill make my judgment based on their answer, the damge logs and the story of both players
if it is without a valid reason or their answer is just silly ill point them to the rules and give them a warning, im often on the escape restart ttt server so i can help out alot and im friendly

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? well i have more weaknesses then things im good at like i can be too soft and make mistakes because of that, sometimes shoot innocents randomly because of reflexes i get scared fast and make assumption too fast(not when im doing admin things but when im playing ttt) my biggest strength is i can learn fast from my mistakes and (sometimes) correct them

Do you have anything else you would like to say? i hope im fitted to be a moderator, my english is not the best, thanks for all the fun moments in the server :D and thank you for reading this giant wall of text

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua and Notme

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Since I was the one who recommended applying, I'll give you a +1 right off the bat.

EDIT:

However, I think your application may need a bit more detail to convince some of the other TTT mods, as it's a bit bare at the moment.

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Since I was the one who recommended applying, I'll give you a +1 right off the bat.

EDIT:

However, I think your application may need a bit more detail to convince some of the other TTT mods, as it's a bit bare at the moment.
i have edited it if it needs more info just tell me ill work on it again

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqua

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello prime, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a 0, leaning towards a -1. While you do have a good presence on the server, I'm a little bit worried in the lack of detail to your answers, even after editing them. I haven't been on the server that often as of late, but I'm working to fix that. While I have been online, I haven't really seen you stand out that much. I'll watch out for you more, but for right now, I'm still indecisive.

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

prime105

prime
Reaction score
Hello prime, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a 0, leaning towards a -1. While you do have a good presence on the server, I'm a little bit worried in the lack of detail to your answers, even after editing them. I haven't been on the server that often as of late, but I'm working to fix that. While I have been online, I haven't really seen you stand out that much. I'll watch out for you more, but for right now, I'm still indecisive.
thanks for being so honest ill try to stand out more and ill do my best to add more details

Elliot2988

Reaction score
Hi, I will probably leave it a 0 leaning towards a +1 because of you recent activity and you're also really kind and friendly towards new players, and at this current moment we don't have so many admins on so it will be great in my opinion to have an admin who is really active.

I'm unfortunately not going to give you a +1 due to the little lack of info. With that I do agree with the other moderators)

prime105

prime
Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID - prime105/STEAM_0:1:57352055 x

What timezone are you in? UTC +1hour x

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what? no i have never been a moderator before but i would like to become moderator and learn the duties and qualities of a moderator so i can assisst as much as possible for everyone and so i can help everyone on the server. Sometimes when im on the server i see people rdm and the admins are not in the server and all i can do is get their steam id and what they did and report it to a admin i would like to change that so i can help people on the server too and not interrupt other admins while they are doing something

How often are you able to play on the server? i can play every day around 16:00 UTC +1hour time till 23:00 i usually play around 7 hours on the server because im usually at school till 15:10

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator? so i can help the other admins on the server play too because they are very busy sometimes and i would like to let everybody enjoy playing on the server both admins and players and so i can help everyone in the server as much as i can sometimes when im online i see people rdm and all i can do is send the steam id and what they did to other admins i would like to do something about them if i can so i dont interrupt other admins if they are doing something already

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are? being honest, being nice to, that you can listen to people, make it fun for everyone, point out peoples mistakes, know the rules, dont abuse youre admin powers and when you are an admin you are not above all people you have the admin power because you can help people with it

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator? if you ask me ill come and join the server, i can help people, i know the rules, i can tell when someone accidentally killed someone and i can stay neutral

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are? well i have more weaknesses then things im good at like i can be too soft and make mistakes because of that, sometimes shoot innocents randomly because of reflexes i get scared fast and make assumption too fast my biggest strength is i can learn fast from my mistakes and (sometimes) correct them

Do you have anything else you would like to say? i hope im fitted to be a moderator, my english is not the best, thanks for all the fun moments in the server :D and thank you for reading this giant wall of text too
Hi, I will probably leave it a 0 leaning towards a +1 because of you recent activity and you're also really kind and friendly towards new players, and at this current moment we don't have so many admins on so it will be great in my opinion to have an admin who is really active.

I'm unfortunately not going to give you a +1 due to the little lack of info. With that I do agree with the other moderators)
i have edited it so it looks more like normal answers in place of little answers and added a little bit of detail. And could you maybe say where i lack info?

Last edited:

Elliot2988

Reaction score
i have edited it so it looks more like normal answers in place of little answers and added a little bit of detail. And could you maybe say where i lack info?
I was maybe just tired the other day, but now that I have read it through again, I do think you would get a +1 from me, so yea sorry for that. I cant really point at the place where I thought there was lack of info, (I Apologize)

prime105

prime
Reaction score
I was maybe just tired the other day, but now that I have read it through again, I do think you would get a +1 from me, so yea sorry for that. I cant really point at the place where I thought there was lack of info, (I Apologize)
its okay and thank you for viewing it again

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like the other staff will be voting, and since it's been a week now...

Hi Prime, thank you for applying.

So as you can see you've received two +1's and a 0, making your overall result fairly positive. Personally, I'd love to see you on trial. You're extremely kind and helpful and you're just one of those genuinely nice guys, and due to your kindness you seem to be highly respected by other people. Your attitude toward what a moderator is great and your weaknesses don't worry me too much, personally. We're all human and it's understandable if you make a few mistakes by shooting the wrong person from time to time. You're also incredibly active which is great.

You often deal with incidents very fairly (opting to kill yourself if you accidentally RDM, and forgiving others for making mistakes rather than demanding they be punished) and to tell you the truth I'm very pleased that you decided to apply!

Also, the fact that, although your application started off quite weak, you did everything you could to improve it, shows that you're willing to go the extra mile to help out and improve.

With all that said, congratulations Prime!

Accepted and on trial!

• Thank You
Reactions: prime105