Mob

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok so here are a few glitches/suggestions/notes about the gamemode "Mob".
Well first of all you have the "invincibility" glitch which occurs after round 30. The only way to die is being exploded by a creeper. All the other mobs are killed by the blaze fire and only the witches with their fire resistance remain. I survived until round 105 on mob arena because of this glitch. I believe comp is currently workiing on this though. If it can't be fixed maybe after round 29 you actually win the round?
Now this is a small glitch and is only on one map, dog fight. There is a "secret" mob spawner isolated from the rest of the map stuck inside of a wall. The mobs suffocate and the player is left with no money. I just played dogfight and it said that next wave there would be 3 mobs but then 2 of them died in the wall. The spawner should be removed.
The glitch concerns the mob, the guardian. The guardian attacks by charging up a beam of energy and releasing it at you. This is still how it works on aod, HOWEVER on mob for some reason we can't see the guardian's beam charging up. We just take damage and wonder where it came from. For some weird reason we can see the beam in spectator mode when we die, but not when we respawn. It would be very helpful if this was fixed. Omg nvm of all the chances the wither spawned in the wall and suffocated to death lmao
guardians on mob:
normal guardians:
Making a team revive cost half the amount of a self revive. This makes mob more team orientated and would make people less selfish. Currently if you revive a teamate in an early round, you lose all your money and are fucked. Especially with a lot of people on.
Add a command similar to the /ready command on zombie. Too often in the early rounds all the mobs are killed with 50 seconds to spare. A /ready command would make the round more efficient and fun as you wouldn't just be waiting around.

Thanks for reading, Iggy ;)

Last edited: