Mizunami Goals/ Rules/ Ideas

JtTorso

Reaction score
Post expectations, ideas, and suggestions here.

Rules: What kind of self imposed clan rules we will have if any (Not to be confused with server rules).

Goals and Projects: What kind of goals and projects will we want to do? Town layouts, block schemes, event organization, etc.

Ideas: How do you think we should be as a clan? Should we be passive or heaving on the Raiding? Should we focus on trading or other things?

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I would vote for raised boardwalk roads min 1 block air under it. Houses built on stilts in the water, perhaps on land as well, an underwater area. (Maybe social area or portal?) A lighter building style, with light color accents.

I think we should take a little more passive stance... But if we are attacked we should respond with an aggressive stance. ( aka we don't start the wars, we end them and win). (I am not saying we don't raid or attack other clans ever).
Perhaps be involved in rare item trading. Like items that the other clans don't have easy access to.

Rules I would say don't be a jerk who burns, kills everything in sight. Have some self restraint. (I don't want this clan to be marked KOS)

Reactions: yiisg