Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Stret, are you an operator? I'm on
my phone, and cannot see if so.

Wii, sure thing.

Killer, I guess that can do.

Tim, sorry, doesen't work like that.

Danni, Elo der :]. (Will do yours too) I have like 10 to do now o.o . For now, I'd like no more requests until I've made the 10 statues.

Neat fact: I color coordinate the name plates for respective ranks. So for Danni, it'd be diamond, and other colors as well. maybe purple if he is operator on another server. If so, he'd have a purple and diamond name plate.
:]

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Okay, so the time has come finally, you guys have been waiting. I've been putting it off, and finally got to it.
8/12 statues made. (4 more to go)
---=+=---

---=+=---
@WiiGoGetter
@DarkHender
@SirComputer
@Duffie
-Others-
~Ooglie101
~Ryandodd
~Awwwyea
~tnmjimbob
~-~
So, should I not tag the people? :unsure: I was a little worried about that. So I tagged 4 of the 8. No?
~-~
Give opinions about your statue if you feel compelled to do so. Rate your statue 1-10(optional)
~=+=~
Thanks!
~=+=~
yesIlovethefancylines

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Those where the hat part of the head. Are... They not supposed to be there?
Nope, my skin has weird transparent colors randomly on the hat that you can't see in-game, but on most editors, they just pop up noticeably.

I'm trying to get rid of them all, but... They're transparent on the editor I use. xD

• Informative
Reactions: Robo

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Nope, my skin has weird transparent colors randomly on the hat that you can't see in-game, but on most editors, they just pop up noticeably.

I'm trying to get rid of them all, but... They're transparent on the editor I use. xD
I think Paint.NET supports transparency, and is free. Correct me if I'm wrong.
--
Also, Robo, great job on the statues. But did your editor not pick up on my hat layer or am I blind?

• Informative
Reactions: Robo