Minecraft Red Dragon

TheAlienTaco

Reaction score
So tonight I made my second major scale statue in minecraft (Third, If you count the baby dragon I made for lovelywolfpup, but that wasn't that big anyway) and decided that I would post it on the show off section of the website. I made this to get builder, and I think that I have a high chance of making it. It is also the biggest creation I have ever made.
It's made with gold and red stained clay. The eyes are made of obsidian and most of the building process was building spheres and then smoothing them out by hand, since /brush smooth doesn't work with upside-down surfaces. The head was a tricky part, as it was made at a diagonal angle, and looked funny as I was making it. The bottom jaw was extremely hard to do and was mostly trial and error, until it looked right. but as I said, it was made mostly with a baked potato with /brush sphere stainedclay:red 3, and the //hsphere command.
This was a lot of fun to build and I hope to keep posting my things, as my skills are only destined to get better. The resource pack in the snapshot is dragon dance and I highly reccomend you go check that out.