MindCrafty Demoted

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
WHAT.
I was just thinking about how you'de been here for such a long time, and would never leave, then I go the the HomePage URL to see this.
I just died a little inside. The only thing that keeps me sane over this is the fact that "Plans might work out"

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
:( sad to see you go. You have been know community wide and probably still will be.
You will be remembered on the homepage chasing HAs.
In the meantime everyone postpone your cow jokes.

Anyway good luck in life and with college and school an i would like to see you back someday.

Wooffus

Reaction score
Of all the time I got to know you on the server, you managed to serve really firm towards the heart and soul of the SMP server, and has shown a lot of responsibility towards people here. We have been very proud to have you here, and while I do feel sorry that you're dropping the staff duties, I do however acknowledge that your real life takes a lot of priority, and so I also wish you all the best.

And of course, we will all save the last 'moo' for you. Best of luck, mister cow

gettinthere

Reaction score
Everyone has their times to turn away. Let it be school, life, or personal matters.

Let's hope we can still get around with Crafty.

You still have us.

Edit: Hey. SMP is HC-less. Who's going to replace MindCrafty? The meeting is tomorrow.

ado921

Reaction score
*Sadness has overwhelmed ado921* Well, I've known you since you were trusted on TheOne's Lava. (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time ago) I've appreciated how you were (usually) able to help me (without tons of screaming in the background) with problems and bugs of the servers. Heh, I'm actually quite inactive right now because of highschool also, I also plan on getting a job soon. Anyways, good luck with your future, and thanks, for being a great friend. ;)

Oh, and this is what I thought when I saw the title, "MindCrafty Demoted" :banghead:

Hope to see you in the future, Clone No. 1.

Reaction score
This thread makes me sad.

Played on lava server with Mindcrafty and a few other people (way before getting a rank, way before "Blocktopia") and seeing these leaving, being demoted and such is a bit sad

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Bye MindCrafty xC you will be very much missed by everyone here, best of luck in everything, and I hope to see you again at some point.
Seeyou (hopefully :)),
gamefan__15

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
Farewell, my apprentice (I know I don't have the right to call you that anymore, but what the heck). It's just horrible to see you leave. Of all the people here, the one I least expected to leave was you. Whatever the case, get blessed in all your future endeavors, and make sure that you still drop in once in a while, or else.
!stasis

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Do take care and it was fun seeing you around, wished we had enjoyed some play time together.
Though I'm sure those whom played, worked and didnt play along side you shall always look forewards to your charming company.

onfire37

Reaction score
Someone, could you please stop all this madness!! Waaaay too many people have been leaving D: But i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. :/ We will miss you crafty! Long live the cow!

joethepro123

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
THIS
IS
NOT
HAPPENING.

Crafty, you are/were/will always be the greatest cow
ALIVE.
I'm really sorry to see you, go, but I understand that Life must follow its natural course.
Therefore- a Haiku, for this moment. ( I hope it's good 0_o)
When old friends leave us,
And when we must persevere,
May hope stay with us.
Goodbye Master Cow. Let your Cowness live on in GLory.

Diago21

Reaction score
Just a heads up everybody, I have experience in being a cow (SUNSHINE COW!) So i'll most likely be his replacement, But it really is a shame he is going. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!