MindCrafty Demoted

ado921

Reaction score
Just a heads up everybody, I have experience in being a cow (SUNSHINE COW!) So i'll most likely be his replacement, But it really is a shame he is going. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!
I've been cow longer than ye...

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Cow,

It was a pleasure working with you back when we both ran the server. You were an incredible Head Controller, and I wouldn't have resigned if I thought you were anything but.

Thank you for your work and dedication; you've held your rank longer than most in the community have, and your resignation (while sad), is respectable and understandable. I wish you nothing but the absolute best in life, especially in college.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Your Fellow Former-Dictator HC,
-The Phantom

P.S. Sallad! (<3)

fenna

Reaction score
Hm CraftyCow
I knew you on lava, Saw you sometimes, talked to you,
Almost- did make a song, for you. But i couldnt upload it (Remake of a song)
You helped me with the voice... but my friendly cow. Is appearently no more.
Have fun with your future and EHH im bad at this stuff... You will be missed

Ahiya

Reaction score
Mindcrafty, good luck in college and I hope to see you around. It's good that you're going to college and you are a perfect role-model for me and everyone I know, thank you. I will surely miss you.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
DUN LEAVE US!

But it's understandable. Life hits hard, crashes and burns, and sacrifices need to be made.

Crafty, goodluck with your job and life, and remember to visit if your schedule ever allows it :3 You will truly be missed, but what you've contributed to the community will live on.