MindCrafty Demoted

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
After a very, very long time of service to our community, MindCrafty is being honorably demoted from Head Controller due to inactivity. We understand he is currently very busy, and unable to dedicate the amount of time needed.

We thank him for his service to Blocktopia, and wish him the best of luck in his future affairs.

Regarding a replacement, we hope to have the situation handled by Friday, in time for the meeting.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Mindcrafty was a nice man, From times to times you could hear him scream stuff at Chicka but I know that was meant in a jokingly friendly way (I hope).

Since I saw him on the channels I also heard he had a job, Where he couldn't attend to meetings and how he was terribly busy and not able to have any spare-time spending on this extra 'job'

I wish him the most of luck and thank him for they joy he has brought to my life, I really do thank you Crafty :)
Good luck with everything and the best wishes you can get.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
That was the last old SMP HC D:
Crafty, please please PLEASE come back, I miss you!!
*Refresh100 regains composure and adjusts tie
Well, we will severly miss you here, please come back to visit
Until then, goodbye old friend o>

HadesHunter

Reaction score
In honor of Crafty, I propose we have his MC skin as the Infected in Zombie Survival for 1 week. <3

Gl, Crafty. I'll always remember your demeaning of Chicka :3

115Predator

Reaction score
Holy, didn't see this coming. Heh, I remember back when he was a VetOp back in March/April of 2010. He obviously has contributed very much to the servers especially since (if I'm correct) he was here since 2009. I hope he will do well with the work he has.

Also, his signature cow skin will never be forgotten.

MindCrafty

Crafty Cow
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words.

Honestly, this is something I wanted to see for awhile now. During these past couple of weeks, though it seems like months, I have been busy with a lot of things. I have a new job, new car (thank you Shaniqua) and beginning to start a new life. College is approaching rapidly and it is that time of the year where I am extremely busy and focused on doing the right thing. Unfortunetly, this is one thing that is getting in the way right now. I am truthfully glad I was demoted, I knew that I could never bring myself to resign nor make a goodbye post. On the matter, I am not leaving- well, that is undecided. As of now, I do plan to stick around for awhile but we all know how plans can work out sometimes.

It has been a great while staffing all the servers and managing SMP. If I could get some more time, I would consider doing it again in a heartbeart. Well- not actually a heartbeat, perhaps faster than a satellite breaking into 24 pieces and falling to earth. (Haaaaaaaaaaaa)

Again, thank you for all the well wishes and thanks for the memorable experience as a staff member.

Moo,
Crafty Cow

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words.

Honestly, this is something I wanted to see for awhile now. During these past couple of weeks, though it seems like months, I have been busy with a lot of things. I have a new job, new car (thank you Shaniqua) and beginning to start a new life. College is approaching rapidly and it is that time of the year where I am extremely busy and focused on doing the right thing. Unfortunetly, this is one thing that is getting in the way right now. I am truthfully glad I was demoted, I knew that I could never bring myself to resign nor make a goodbye post. On the matter, I am not leaving- well, that is undecided. As of now, I do plan to stick around for awhile but we all know how plans can work out sometimes.

It has been a great while staffing all the servers and managing SMP. If I could get some more time, I would consider doing it again in a heartbeart. Well- not actually a heartbeat, perhaps faster than a satellite breaking into 24 pieces and falling to earth. (Haaaaaaaaaaaa)

Again, thank you for all the well wishes and thanks for the memorable experience as a staff member.

Moo,
Crafty Cow
NO PROBLEM, BRO