Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Hey, so I'm currently putting the finishing touches on my Mafia game and we will be running it over winter break! As that is still a bit away we will be hosting Micro games (Three to Six players) to fill this time gap.
The number and size of games hosted will depend on how many people sign up for these games.

Notes:
* These games will be very informal and hosted only for fun, please behave yourself
* If you don't know the standard rules of EscapeRestart mafia by now just go look at the previous few games.
* This is also the signup thread, just reply here saying you want to play or something, idk.

Reactions: Alisha

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I WOULD join, but I'm going to be gone for a month, starting tomorrow/the next day. When is it going to take place?
If enough players sign up, I'll start a small match, then when enough additional players sign up (including players from previous games if they have ended and would like to play again) I will start additional games. These are only going to take place while the next large mafia games are being finalized so most likely around two to three weeks.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_
Okx
Alisha
HKCaper

Game one will start in about 2 hours (6pm US-Eastern):

If only you 4 are signed up, the match will be We Need A Fifth.
If one more player signs up, the match will be Who Needs a Fifth?
If two more players sign up, the match will be Neighbors Dilemma.

Edit:
An hour late as I was out, no-one else signed up in time so game one is running with the above pinged members with the "We Need A Fifth" setup.

You may still sign up below for additional micro games to be hosted whenever we have enough players.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_