Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_
Okx
Alisha
HKCaper

Welcome to micro game one, we are playing "Who needs a fifth"
  • Daystart
  • Nightless
  • If a townie is lynched day 1, he does not get lynched and is instead given a one-shot compulsive dayvig.
  • If a mafia member is lynched day 1, he has to confirm one of the town players as town.
  • If there is one scum and one town left, it is a scum victory.

Your roles have been pm'd to you, it is now day 1.
Day ends once a player receives 3 votes or once 48 hours have passed, whichever one comes first. Ignore me

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
48 hours have passed
I mean it's nightless so we actually have all the time in the world

All we get is our vibes in this game, so I'd like to spend some time to discuss why strawberry ice cream is clearly the best flavor there is.

- It's sweet amd tastes good
- And reddish/pinkish since those are like the most delicious colors for treat flavors

• Disagree

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
I don't see how this is going to work - it's just going to be a stalement, mafia aren't going to vote anyone.

• Disagree

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Let me get this straight for us all:
-Two mafia players know eachother and can talk with eachother at any time.
-No nights/nightkills.
-If townie gets lynched, that person gets a 1 shot kill and doesnt die.
-If mafia gets lynched, that person has to confirm a townie and does die.
-Mafia wins if they get majority or its 1v1.

• Agree

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Let me get this straight for us all:
-Two mafia players know eachother and can talk with eachother at any time.
-No nights/nightkills.
-If townie gets lynched, that person gets a 1 shot kill and doesnt die.
-If mafia gets lynched, that person has to confirm a townie and does die.
-Mafia wins if they get majority or its 1v1.
Correct

• Thank You

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Town gets lynched:
- 1 Townie gets confirmed, and they get a gun.
- Still 2 town vs 2 mafia, so if they shoot other townie came is over.
-If mafia gets shot its 2 town vs 1 mafia, with 1 town confirmed and a bunch of possible reads from what happend.

Mafia gets lynched:
-2 town vs 1 mafia with 1 town confirmed, and some reads from the mafia lynch.

Town lynch is riskier, but allowes for more reads. Im still leaning towards thinking mafia lynch is still better.

• Disagree

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
15 people have read this thread and only four people signed up originally - yeah thanks guys

Right now my initial vibes are HK and Okx
- HK for being really serious and invested in the game (Though he's absolutely right on everything he said, so it's more that I'm mildly leaning toward him more than anything)
- Okx for that weird statement about mafia not voting anybody

• Agree

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Actually, Job has the right idea about a random vote - if Okx is town then we know he's confirmed and fmpov it'll give me a more confident read on HK for casting doubt on him originally

If he's mafia then cool we got him and HK's probably good

vote Okx

• Disagree

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Actually, Job has the right idea about a random vote - if Okx is town then we know he's confirmed and fmpov it'll give me a more confident read on HK for casting doubt on him originally

If he's mafia then cool we got him and HK's probably good

vote Okx
I never said okx was bad or good for that matter. Just pointed out that there was likely some info on his role in there.

Also why wouldnt I be invested? I signed up right?

• Thank You

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I never said okx was bad or good for that matter. Just pointed out that there was likely some info on his role in there.

Also why wouldnt I be invested? I signed up right?
fmpov there's three other players in the game (Okx, you, Job)

I know I'm town, so 2 out of the 3 of you are scum. Right now I think okx either slipped, or you made an early attempt to cast doubt on him for later. Since one of you is mafia, I'm choosing to vote based on the most potential information to be gained at one time.

If Okx flips town, then I know the mafia team to be you and Job.
If Okx flips mafia, then it's between you and Job and I'll revise my read on you in particular since you originally pointed out the statement that's inspiring my vote.

• Optimistic

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So lets look at first posts (give or take)
I mean it's nightless so we actually have all the time in the world

All we get is our vibes in this game, so I'd like to spend some time to discuss why strawberry ice cream is clearly the best flavor there is.

- It's sweet amd tastes good
- And reddish/pinkish since those are like the most delicious colors for treat flavors
Just some banter post. Could be a mafia trying to lighten the situation and appear town.

Read it again and if a town player is actually lynched they don't die, they just get to shoot someone.

Unvote

Vote theWeakGuy48
Obv gone out of his way to heavily imply he's town.

I don't see how this is going to work - it's just going to be a stalement, mafia aren't going to vote anyone.
Seems he didnt understand the mechanic that well. Now i think about it vibes a bit town to me.

What i think should be interesting most of all is the fact that mafia can talk in private at any time. Esp that makes me inclined to vibe okx as town. So rn id say alisha and twg are mafia. I want to see more convo doe, so that my newly found animal instinct can kick in.

• Optimistic

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mmmkay, it's probably too early to have any concrete reads, but right now I feel like Alisha is the one whos acting the most Mafia. Their scenario where they're town seems like it's done from a hypothetical viewpoint, and they're not actually town. Also I dislike how they agreed to my plan and then voted for Okx instead of me. I'm also having a slight mafia read on HKCaper. His deep analysis of the setup makes me think he's town, however his conclusion didn't make much sense to me so it's sorta putting me off. Okx is the next on the list - their post and conclusion seemed a little "lazy" where they just assumed that the game will never go anywhere because the Mafia would never vote anyone whos mafia. This seems like his hinting to his teammate that they shouldn't vote anything.

Obviously two of you are not town and one of you are actually town so I'll have to rethink my reads closer to lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Id rather try and get more reads before i put out my vote.
Actually I ran the math a second time: If we lynch a mafia today we have a 1/3 chance of lynching a mafia tomorrow, with town winning. On the contrary, if we kill a town today they have 2/3 chance of hitting a mafia and 1/2 chance of lynching a mafia, and if I know my math 2/6 = 1/3, which means the chance of winning (based on chance) is equal no matter who we lynch today. I retract my previous statement that we should mindlessly vote a town (me) and instead vote for whoever is most suspcious because we would get more and better reads based on it.

Unvote

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Okx is the next on the list - their post and conclusion seemed a little "lazy" where they just assumed that the game will never go anywhere because the Mafia would never vote anyone whos mafia. This seems like his hinting to his teammate that they shouldn't vote anything.
If I was mafia I would tell my teammate in private because mafia can talk to each other in private

Actually I ran the math a second time: If we lynch a mafia today we have a 1/3 chance of lynching a mafia tomorrow, with town winning. On the contrary, if we kill a town today they have 2/3 chance of hitting a mafia and 1/2 chance of lynching a mafia, and if I know my math 2/6 = 1/3, which means the chance of winning (based on chance) is equal no matter who we lynch today. I retract my previous statement that we should mindlessly vote a town (me) and instead vote for whoever is most suspcious because we would get more and better reads based on it.

Unvote
But I do we should just lynch someone because if they're a town then they don't actually get lynched so they get confirmed as town as well as getting a one-shot gun, and if they're mafia, even better! Not including the fact that someone becomes confirmed town. So I'm not sure how your maths works out.