Mentor Talk 1 (Notty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It all started when this cat stole my ice cream when I was little....
....And then you came to me at night saying such sweet things that I had to come with you.

Also I am a Bulletproof Passenger. However I have the feeling I got hit last night =c. [He won't say if I got hit or not]

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: Duffie and digi

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hmk.

Single out those who seem suspicious. If you die, I want to recruit a mafia member so I can get the names of everyone. If you do die and we have no leads, I will be recruiting alpha, so try not to put too much suspicion on him either xP

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You don't have to save me, you can always teach another one My Master.

I don't think I'm going to die though. Theres so much suspicion on me that I doubt the mafia would kill me at night. And I'm not sure if there is a vig to shoot me. [if there is, I might still have 1 extra life]. And I'll probabily talk my way out of a lynch tomorrow. So I think I'm good =D

Onto the important stuff: Who do we kill? I know it's before the night but that way we'll be ready for when the night is here and we don't make the night longer.

My thoughts on who to kill: Balloon. He's always a quiet one. I don't think he has made 1 post yet. Quiet people can be very unpredictable.

Who do you think we should kill?

Sploorky

Reaction score
I was thinking mariosatr, 112, or omar. All people who contribute enough to the game to not be declared inactive, but who aren't suspicious enough to get lynched. Plus, I'm very apprehensive of mario, considering he's a good player.

If you die, think I should try recruiting vatu? Would be good to have him on my side if a doctor protects him constantly.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Claim vig, and back it up with reasons as to why you thought mario was mafia.

Or claim a role similar to vig, hopefully one you see in irc mafia. If we're lucky, they will believe it due to it being a role nobody has+the weirder an explanation is, the more likely it is they will believe it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Fyi: If Notty is dead (lynch/nightkill) at some point (good luck with it not happening soon), it will show as "Deranged Lucky Passenger", no hint of being a Mentee.
=(.

When I'm dead can I stay in this room chat[whilst not responding] to see how sploor and his new mentee will do? It's not like I'll tell anyone about it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.