Meeting Recapper

Do you think we should assign the posting of the meeting recap to an individual person?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a meeting recap?

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I don't know if we still use these forums for any suggestions but since it was here I thought I'd just put this here.

Recently, I've seen the idea of restoring the rank/position of a meeting recapper, or someone who handles posting the meeting recap, mentioned a couple times due to the fact it seems that the meeting recap isn't posted until the next meeting practically. This can be due to people who used to do them resigning or becoming too busy to do them after the meeting so I feel that this idea would relieve the job from the Admins and give someone who wants to help out the community in a way something to do and also gets the meeting recap on the forums in a reasonable time for those of us who use those as a way to keep up on what went on that meeting and going on around the community. The idea also can be implemented in different ways in that there could be a team of people doing it and swapping off every week or so or we could just stick with an individual person but really, I'd just like to see the meeting recap posted after the meeting instead of 3 days later or a day before the next meeting.

Thank you for reading my suggestion,

MrStitch

Last edited:

Sploorky

Reaction score
mentioned a couple times due to the fact ever since Mikey resigned from the position, it seems that the meeting recap isn't posted until the next meeting practically.
While I agree with your suggestion, the meetings were posted on time until far after the rank was removed >_>.

This only started being infrequent 1 or 2 months ago.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
This needs to happen in my opinion. I often can't make the meetings so I just read the recaps however that has been rather unreliable lately. I think if a staff member was assigned the job it would make life easier on the head staff and make the recaps be posted in a much more timely fashion.

Y

YouWould

I like the idea. I think there should be multiple people, since one may not always cut it, but not anything overboard, maybe 2-3 people.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
While I agree with your suggestion, the meetings were posted on time until far after the rank was removed >_>.

This only started being infrequent 1 or 2 months ago.
It would allow someone to be picked who would have less infrequency, though. Basically, it would open up the option to make it more frequent, since we currently don't have the "option"

On that note I nominate Razinao :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.