Meeting Recap 13/01

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao

Don't dare ask what the hell happened. You don't want to know.

General

New event server: Solitude!

ASSHAT

You might not realise but the asshat does quite a fair bit of work. He spends several hours a day working on Primordia alone, has four hours sleep, and maintains the integrity of Blocktopia. Bitching to him isn't going to get you anywhere other than the other side of a closed door.

Zombie

In random sudden flash news, Megatron got demoted and permanently and Snowma took his place as Head Controller. This is obviously a false advertisement and because you weren't at the meeting you missed out giggles of Megatron banning San00b and vice versa. Your loss.

Promotions
ZombiePineapple and Dessern5 to trusted on a one week trial.

Demotions
--

Warnings
RaneofPane warned for inactivity.

Lava

Dan takes first place in the map contest, with Major_Bryan in second. To get your prize, talk to Brickwolf.
VetOPs, voting on trusted apps is a responsibility of yours. It's sad to see apps expire when there is no attention paid to them.

Promotions
Kevin_28 promoted to veteran operator.

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT

A little coding dap and net splits are the only interesting events of this week.
The first winner of the teamskin challenge is blue team, which had an impressive win count over red in this week.

Promotions
--

Demotions
Chrise10 and Seput resigned from their positions.

Warnings
Jolteon42 was warned for inactivity, and Winner87956 now has two warnings in a row.

Primordia

Deadl0ck logged onto Primordia. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
1.1 is out and the update to 1.1 is tomorrow: Spoutcraft won't be updated to 1.1 very soon though. Clicky to downgrade
Many updates and changes: Chest Changes, Class Changes, and the imminent Hunger Games! Getting hyped?
Huge class update is coming Saturday/Sunday. The nether will be back soon and remember to use the bugtracker!
Finally, that double experience weekend offer if we got top 5 on Minestatus? Well, you suck! vote more

Promotions
Duffie promoted to trusted alongside Shadowofgods

Demotions
--​
Warnings
Cazzar, Iguana, Ogarci5, Shande and Lee_Scar all warned for not voting

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
Can anyone who has permission to delete all but one of my many posts because my 'post reply' 'report' 'delete' and 'edit button have gone weird. Also delete this post. Thanks to whoever does it!

Summer10

Reaction score
megatron demoted? why? what do you mean by "permenatly"? do you mean banned?
Wait Megatron legit is demoted! wtf he didnt do anything though
In random sudden flash news, Megatron got demoted and permanently and Snowma took his place as Head Controller. This is obviously a false advertisement and because you weren't at the meeting you missed out giggles of Megatron banning San00b and vice versa. Your loss.

Reaction score
I was warned for not voting?
:0 I'm still on temp leave =/.
@boredchicka
supposed to vote with no computer and using my phone??
If so then apologies ill use my phone to make sure I vote.
Derp, Chicka's away so I'm now doing all that staffing shiz temporarily. I couldn't find an away thread for you anywhere so I assumed you were still 'here'.

Could you PM me telling me when you get back, and also your warning this week has been excused :C