Meeting Recap 12/08

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao
General

Forums are still being set up, as you can tell by the main page. But we're kicking.

ASSHAT

Big secret. Won't be told.

Zombie

Map contest ends this Monday, so get your maps in (15th August)

Promotions
D0mac and Blankk to trusted and Nillbugwtw to Veteran Operator

Demotions
--

Warnings
Eliteguardian and xrat warnings for inactivity, smp2011 on probation for a week of immaturity.

Lava

Today marks the end of the photoshoot contest. This chap here has won. Sephhh and Awwwyea have followed with second and third.

Promotions
--

Demotions
aperson155 has resigned following an injury.

Warnings
--

CMP

No news, wiki page, and few server updates coming soon.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT

August the 6th would be considered an amazing success. If you haven't seen already, there is a wiki page (which we have finished entirely) of all the "Beta" patch notes. Considering it was successful, it was too successful. There must still be glitches around so PM KingSam or Destroyerx1 (a conversation) if you stumble upon any.
Yes, our WIKI is done, you can navigate to it under our forums "Server Information" link. We've also set the example other servers will use for their Wiki template. ^_^
Our applications for trusteds are once again opened, and nothing has changed with our procedures. Only a few differences in the wording.

Promotions
Matt_Allen, Marnixxie, Winner87956 and Gameprochampion are now acting operators! (Poor Darkblaze14 so lonely)

Demotions
ODer and Gangstacity180 were demoted to player following inactivity.
aperson155 and Eternal_Bliss have added to our demotions following their resignation.

Warnings
Boredchicka warned for inactivity over two weeks.

SMP

MindCrafty might not be attending meetings anymore be on a vacancy for a while.
Showcases removed because of their lag. New plugins and replacements are considered. If you have a suggestion open a conversation with MindCrafty.

Promotions
Cheeseman21 from VetOP to Staff Trainer
LagWarrior, Iguana, Ranavalona from Op to VetOp
Mac27 and xXNyxoXx from trusted to Op
Mullaccm, Noobbuilder and Defiant_Blob from citizen to trusted.

Demotions
12plm from trusted to citizen following resignation.

Warnings
--

Questions

Global Forum Announcements coming soon (when main page comes!)

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
gratz promoted! i wish you luck in the future for those demoted.

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
It would be awesome to see some more responses that had slightly more depth than "congrats to all those promoted, and condolences to all demoted," etc.

I swear some people are just trying to increase their post count.

C

Ciphered

I'm really glad that showcases are heing removed. It lagged for me more than normal, and I needed to test how the Trading Post would fare when in lockdown with mercenaries patrolling the towers, bow in had, ready to attack unauthorized personell who enter.
I just hope that we'll get new shop things soon, I cannot live forever off of brute militarized force.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Kindof happy about showcases being removed, as long as we have some other method of shopping.
9FPS at the Spawn, Jesus.

Anywas, Super Gratz to Nill, I was actually hoping you were promoted soon, you've been an excellent Operator and I look forward to your future as a VetOp!

I'll miss Crafty doing the meetings, but nothing to be done about it :3

PS. Gratz to SMP Promotions, Whooo!

Reactions: Nillbugwtw
L

Later_Gator

Congratulations to those who got promoted! Condolences to those who got demoted.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Congratulations to Nillbugwtw! Welcome to the green club! LagWarrior's really kickin' the promotions; Veteran Operator on 2 servers now, congratulations! Condolences to demotions; Don't worry.