Meeting Recap 11/7

paceboys

Reaction score

Meeting 427

League of Legends News

- SEASON OVER 11TH, GET TO BRONZE KIDS
- We have a plug.dj room being made! Haysagar_LeagueMcBronze_CarryMe
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-league-of-legends-plug-community.17354/#post-331738

Worlds Coverage

SAMSUNG WHITE
WON WORLDS
LETS GO

League of Drama
- MAKNOON IS HILARIOUS AMG
- MIL H0r0 stole some euw kids league account so he could practice, more to come

Free Agents
- A bunch of europeans

Factual Statements Only
- Offseason is almost over

Lore of Legends

- Minor tweaks

Warnings
- We dont care about sona and morde anyway

League of Memes
- :^)

New Content
--

Riot News

- BIG THINGS SOON™
- New Summoners Rift on the way!

New Skins
- a bunch of stuff, mostly pretty bland
- New splash arts for like 10 champions, not going to list them just look at the champion select page

Soon To Be Released Skins

New Champions
- Kalista, an ADC that uses spears, utilizes Triforce for her %maxhp passive, and introduces a new mechanic called 'Soul Bind', which supposedly binds 2 enemy champions together, sharing their damage taken. ON PBE

New Gamemodes worth playing
- Snowdown Showdown sometime near Christmas!​

Doxxieh

Reaction score
I imagine there's not a whole lot of kalista lore going around atm besides she's from the shadow isles or something and gets revenge for people in exchange for their soul. Probably working for thresh in some way.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I imagine there's not a whole lot of kalista lore going around atm besides she's from the shadow isles or something and gets revenge for people in exchange for their soul. Probably working for thresh in some way.
There probably isn't, I did hear interesting things though, like you said above. Just not sure if anything is confirmed or it's just the community spreading it.