Meeting Recap 09/09

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao
General
Special news coming soon. Follow the hatters and asshatters to get teased of the very big news.

ASSHAT
Zombie

IntensiK has got Uni, so his inactivity's hitting up.

Promotions
aperson155 to trusted, with Apollo17, D0mac, and Chillingworth to Operators, and Snowma, Jolasveinn, Matt_Allen to Veteran Operator, and finally Megatron to controller again.

Demotions
Emues7, Razinao and My_Name_Is_Tuna resigned; whilst UltimateBudgie was demoted to trusted and jayfeather21 was demoted to player for inactivity.

Warnings
Dannyboymed warned for inactivity.

Lava
Trusted applications are opened again!
Promotions
--
Demotions
--
Warnings
--
CMP

No particular news.

Promotions
Aya and Kap are now Build HCs. They'll be solo controlling the server for undisclosed reasons.

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT
We are working on another big secret update. There is very little news at the moment which we want to give away, but it will involve pushing heavy things, more large maps and an underlying theme. You'll see!
Promotions
--
Demotions
ForNeverMore was put on probation and left, Luanr_Flame dishonourably demoted and Dragosh98 resigned.
Warnings
Benster_137 and chinner2 warned for not voting.
SMP

Big changes coming down soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Promotions
--

Demotions
Yearly, Jubjubers and shadowofgods resigned.

Warnings
--

Probations
--

Questions

Obviously i'm not going to waste my time on this when Minecraft 1.8 is "out"

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Gratz Snowma and Matt on Vetop :D and Gratz to those trusted who were promoted ;)

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
gratz to promoted especially to aperson and megatron. welcome back to both of you. condolences to demoted.

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Bah, I hate your wording. "He was put on probation and left." ...suggesting I had some temper tantrum for being demoted, which would portray me as someone immature and childish. Rather, I resigned during the probation, and for sophisticated reasons, not childish ones.

Thanks.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
I also hate that you got banned from IRC. And then all hell broke loose and you pulled a "leave the server" with a bang. But thats neither here or there.

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I also hate that you got banned from IRC. And then all hell broke loose and you pulled a "leave the server" with a bang. But thats neither here or there.
Yes, but I don't feel that fact excuses it. Oh, well. I'm going to leave here with a compliment. Your exaggeration with the words "all hell broke loose" is quite profound. :D

Digitalis

Reaction score
lul. Finally resign after being trusted since January. I saw this coming, actually. I knew high school was going to get me to resign. Anyways, good job to everyone promoted! c:

Reaction score
Be careful with those exp orbs in SMP!

Grats to all! Regardless of demotions or promotions, we all can cheer to 1.8 except me who has to pirate Minecarft :c