Meeting Recap 05/08

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao
General

WELCOME TO OUR NEW FORUMS! :)
The wiki is there but not accessible at the moment, basic setup is required before it goes live. Approximately a day or two.
When you register on the forums your wiki account will automatically be created and linked. However, it will only be editable by wiki editors.
Our new slogan, 'We came, we built, we conquered' has changed 'Rock out with your block out'. Also, credits to AngelWV for the logo.

ASSHAT

Not really ASSHAT news but he'd say this: $460 in 3 hours. THIS MONTHS BILLS. NEXT MONTHS BILLS AND OUR FORUMS!!! Everyone who donated you are absolutely amazing and loved by all the Head Admins.

Zombie

Mapmaking contest deadline extended again to the 15th of August from the 8th August.

Promotions
Mariosatr from Trusted to Operator, alongside Later_Gator on a trial.

Demotions
Jayfeather21 from trusted to player for inactivity.

Warnings
--

Lava

Two new rules are now in the game
•Begging/spamming in-game for cookies/lives will result you losing the asked amount. /donate is reset to it's original permissions.
•Lava survival is not a dating site. Please keep all romantic/perverted moments to yourself.

Promotions
Trngl3087 to Operator, congratulations!

Demotions
iiDeathCookies was demoted for not fulfilling the duties of a trusted, and Marnixxie resigned from Operator to master.

Warnings
--

CMP

No news this week.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT

Tomorrow is the TNT Wars 1st year anniversary! It's been a long time coming and the content that we will be shipping out shortly thereafter that date is outstanding! Whilst we cannot give you all the details, we can reveal that TNT Wars 1.1.1.1.1.1 (aka 2.0 aka Beta) will have the following feature changes!
• Entirely new upgrade system to introduce more flexible gameplay
• A new rotation of miniature maps that kicks in for a player count under 8.
• A mark command to /aka a particular person > That is to remove their generic team skin.
• The ability to turn off the common kill messages for everyone except you.
• Additional information recorded in the /who (which has been merged with /stats)!
• Tons of behind the scenes content which will enrich your gameplay!
You will be able to see all the additions, modifications and bugfixes when the update goes live.
When we have our new server up, anyone who logs in within the 24 hours that it's first put up may receive a reward for joining in the celebrations with us!

Promotions
-

Demotions
DarthLego has resigned from Trusted. Best of luck to his future endeavours.

Warnings
-

SMP

No SMP news. Go vote though.
http://minestatus.net/6126-blocktopia-smp

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

Questions

Head controllers decide the wiki editors.

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
wow not much news. but then again all the rest of it is big news. gratz tomariosatr and later, you both deserve it!
also hopefully the new TNT will increase my logins on that server!

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Ah, another great meeting that do to my busy schedule i have missed. All the matter, Congratulations to the newly promoted staff, especially congrats going towards our new Lava Operator, Trngl. Condolences to our lost staff members and i look forward to the future of not only our servers, but our staff as we all improve and make the community a better place for everyone.

RaneofPane

Zombie
Reaction score
Massive congrats to Later and Mario. Alongside everyone else who was promoted. Condolences to demoted.

What happens if I ask for negitave amounts of cookies :V

L

Later_Gator

Thanks for all the congratulations! Also congratulations, mario and Trngl, on operator ranks!

Reactions: trngl3087