MEDIEVAL MAFIA: INTRUSION [DAY 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Oh wow, the game is done!

What a cliffhanger this was, and I guess a certain person is now partying hard, since this was extremely well played!

Ooglie101 - Serial Killer - wins this season of Mafia!

A huge thank you to all players that gave their desication to the game, thank you to @MarsKid for devising and hosting it, and thank you to my mom for being awesome.

a sk win...didnt expect that!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and kill you Da Jinks. I'm also going to go ahead and kill everyone else who were alive after I died. Town had the advantage all the time!

As the Queen I'll chop everyone's head.

Also, this is what I said before I died. (I can't quote).

Also, if the game ends I want to go ahead and take a guess of who I think are the mafia.

Oak, Hype, Jivvi and Storm.

Ummmm. First Alpha from last season and no one every listened to me. And now I got FOUR right. EVEN STORM. And again no one listened to me.

I'm going to proceed ad jump off a bridge righ now.

• Winner
Reactions: Solis22

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I called it as Ooglie101 was the serial killer. Totally done with Mafia. Thought I would give it another try, but I am done my play style is horrible for these types of games since I trust everyone. Ooglie101 was so suspicious the entire time too why vote for fruit. D:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I love serial killer victories, it seems like a long shot but it has a huge payoff when it happens.

That was a great game, lots of memorable moments throught its run.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Twist Ending:
As King, I ordered some smallpox laden blankets to be delivered at this specific time into the kingdom for the survivors in this survival games. Ooglie101, needing something for the cold, took them and died of smallpox.
No one wins.
The End.

(on a serious note I did not expect storm as being the last mafia member)

storm886

Reaction score
Well that was a fun season!

I was a sariou soldier of course so I didn't get the ability to kill until everyone else died.

My first night I killed ansoro. Reason? All of his mafia guesses were correct and I knew he would go for me.

My second night I killed prizyms. Reason? His role was role blocker: the only role that could expose me.

My third night I killed K1ngHoward. Reason? I needed to eliminate all of the confirmed roles. The more unconfirmed roles left, the better my chances of not getting lynched.

My fourth night I killed Notty. Reason? She was the only other one investigated citizen meaning confirmed non sk. Which really didn't matter much at that point I suppose. But she was the one most likely to kill me, imo. In addition, she was going to go after Fruit, someone I thought would never vote for me so I wanted to protect him. But sadly Ooglie decided to kill me that night. As soon as GmK announced that I was killed, I knew it was Ooglie because he was the only other one on to submit a kill action that day.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm going to go ahead and kill you Da Jinks. I'm also going to go ahead and kill everyone else who were alive after I died. Town had the advantage all the time!

As the Queen I'll chop everyone's head.

Also, this is what I said before I died. (I can't quote).

Also, if the game ends I want to go ahead and take a guess of who I think are the mafia.

Oak, Hype, Jivvi and Storm.

Ummmm. First Alpha from last season and no one every listened to me. And now I got FOUR right. EVEN STORM. And again no one listened to me.

I'm going to proceed ad jump off a bridge righ now.
I definitely would've listened to you but I was afraid you might be mafia.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What made me decide my vote?

"In case I die tonight, think smart about who you lynch tomorrow! My bet would be Fruit.<3 sorry Fruity." - Quoting Notty's last message.

"nottykitten, Citizen, was killed." ... then looked who died!
I had one job ;-;

Though I wouldn't have guessed it was ooglie either, so well played Oogs =3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, FINALLY. AFTER ALL THIS TIME OF AVOIDING EOHT'S INVESTIGATIONS I HAVE WOOOON.

Seriously, in my time as an SK I tried to kill 3 mafia members who I thought were innocent Hunter, Grimm and Storm. Remember Night 1 when my kill was missing? Yeah, I hit Hunter the Brawler :c Then I killed Grimm and Storm since I thought they were pretty innocent, actually, I sent a rush kill for Grimm. AND SORRY EOHT I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU I HAD NO CHOICE.

I'll post the contents of my Serial Killer PM when I come home from school x3

• Winner
  • Sad
Reactions: Hunter and Jeercrul
Status
Not open for further replies.