MEDIEVAL MAFIA: INTRUSION [DAY 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Okay I don't know what's up with me .-. What ever one of yous it is, you're completely avoiding my scum-teller-radar so I'm gonna have to delve alllll the way back to page 1 and read up from then.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Bah, that Jivvi post was supposed to go above, but whatever.

So, my thoughts behind these quotes.

Da Jinks, was at first, just throwing votes into the wind against Jivvi. The first one as a reaction test, the second one that seemed to be a joke. This is why I was originally suspicious of Da Jinks when I first entered the game.

Now, as for the other quote, this makes me think Da Jinks is a bored villager, as there are multiple posts like these. (Always the idea of said that to look like bored villager and what not.)

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Oh and also

"(Always the idea of said that to look like bored villager and what not.)"

I've also interperted it as possibly trying to get out of making votes and posting ideas in the thread. For example, one of the posts, "Deadline in 16 hours, will post soon" then never posts, thus using the deadline to avoid giving his opinions.

But I don't know, you can look at it as bored citizen, or trying to look as bored citizen basically :3

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Yes, I've had a bad habit of saying I'll post and then forgetting to do so or just not posting much. I'll admit, there have been a few points where things just have grounded to a halt and I was pretty much bored. Plus, when the game started off in November I was looking for things to do and had a pretty clear schedule. Now I'm pretty darned busy, with both things I'm working on online and things I have to do in terms of school and such. So I can understand that going against me, but I think mooost everyone has had times when there was nothing but crickets in the room ;p

I'll also try and dig up some stuff in explanation of the Jivvi bit!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
vote Ooglie101

If Ooglie doesn't flip scum when he's lynched today (Yes, he is being lynched today) you can autolynch me tomorrow.
Erggfsda

In my opinion, Da Jinks has been a bored citizen this game, could have been trying to fly under the radar, but, going with a gut instint here. and in the words of Prizyms

Vote Ooglie

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I've now decided to keep my vote on Ooglie, again, Da Jinks easily had the chance to vote and win, if he was the SK.

I hope I've made the right choice.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Even though this is a dire moment for the town I seriously cannot find any way in which Fruit looks like the SK so he's played extremely well this Mafia season. Seeing I know Fruit is the SK (unless Jinks is just taunting both of us) my obvious vote if Fruit. Jinks gets to be hammer.

vote xXxFruitNinjaxXx

I will continue searching for a slip up, there has to be one somewhere and I just feel so pathetic that in this moment of the town finally winning a mafia season that I can't even properly defend myself and that might be the end of the town .-.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the only real reason I voted for you ooglie was because I had a strong feeling Jinks was more town than you.

So yes, Jinks, it comes down to you.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Also, I'm going through trying to find some possible evidence against ooglie, and will post posts periodically as I come across stuff.

First, I'll start with the quote from prizyms I posted when I vote for ooglie.

Although I kind of disregarded, this, I have come to agree with Prizyms.

[spoier=Quote from Priz]
'Explain my vote'
He's panicking. Only scum panic like that. End of story.
[/spoiler]

At first, I thought he's just defending him self, so the town doesn't lynch a fellow towny, however, come to think of it, for the suspicion I had put on him

Oh and one more thing.
To a much lesser extent: F.O.S. on Ooglie. Why? Well. look at this.

(Voting where Ansoro, Ooglie, Hype and Grim vote together)

I have a small F.O.S on ansoro, and grim was mafia. I also have a F.O.S. on hype.
The only bit of evidence I have on ooglie is that I have an F.O.S. on ansoro, and I think they may have planned and all voted for hunter. As they saw no chance of saving him, and it's hard to defend a mafia member out of that situation because if they do get lynched, and you tried to defend them, then guess who else the town is going for.
Don't think too much of this F.O.S. because it is very small was little to no evidence.
Also myusername22 . I've thought about that, but I don't know yet.
I want to wait for some more discussion before I make my vote.

compared to his response.

Anywho, time to go onto the Fruit thing:
Firstly, the whole "they planned to vote Hunter since they saw no way in saving him" kinda doesn't make sense. I presume that like in the Doomed Cruise where some roles got chats (like me, the passenger or the mafia, cult, etc) got it at night. In the previous day there was nothing to make people really suspicious on Hunter at first glance but then Road spotted something and then people looked at it themselves and agreed. Secondly if we were mafia at the final vote count
Hunter27a1 (Brawler) has been lynched.
-Hunter27a1 = 10(Nottykitten, the road to ruin, ansoro2112, Ooglie101, HypeBurst, grimmjowforever, storm886, Natsu, std1997, Watermelon1388, cooliorules,) (L-3)
-the road to ruin = 6(GmK, 77_is_the_best, Jivvi, Hunter27a1, DaJinks, myusername22) (L-7)
It would have made sense, if we were all mafia, to put all our votes on Road since then the numbers would have turned from 10 to 6 to 6 to 10.
Now that I have talked about that... I kind of agree with Fruit's suspicion on Hype and Grim being Mafia buddies but not really Ansoro. Before I delve deeper into that I need to look at a previous Mafia game where I believe Grim was mafia since I think he did something similar.

I had said that my suspicion on him was little to none, and even though he did make some good points, still quite a large defense for such a small suspicion. And while it was accusing him of being mafia, still shows him panicking.

Just trying to gather more evidence on Ooglie because all I have right now is that Jinks is obviously innocent, and that only makes Ooglie SK in my head.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Yeah, I defend myself a lot. If you look at any of my responses to you, Priz, Mario and K1ng (who all thought I was Mafia and not SK due to the entire Day 2 thingy which as proven was just conspiracy.)

Anyways, I need to do homework for my strictest teacher so I'll keep digging for evidence later.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the only real reason I voted for you ooglie was because I had a strong feeling Jinks was more town than you.

So yes, Jinks, it comes down to you.
"more town than you" And to think that this close to winning Fruit, you would slip up!

More town than you implies that I am also town but Jinks appears more innocent than me which is of course true since I've been convincing the town the whole time that there has been 0 mafia which ended up not being true with Storm living under our noses and my main 3 suspicions being a citizen, the cop and a mafia. By saying more town than I am is practically saying that we're both townies but Jinks is moreover easier to town tell.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
More town than you does not imply at all that I'm saying you are both innocent.

What I was saying is that, if I had to choose between one of you which one was town, and which one was SK, I'd pick Da Jinks as the towny, leaving you as the SK. You are just trying to misinterpet my words to make me look bad.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Well here I am, about to finish this incredible game, if I pick wrong then I have lost the game for the town after months of work, or will be the glorious hero.

After re-reading, I honestly have felt both Oog AND Fruit seemed to go along with what people said. This was picked up on Ooglie, but I also feel Fruit would often instantly agree with a opinion or vote. So up until the final pages... I was even.

What made me decide my vote?

"In case I die tonight, think smart about who you lynch tomorrow! My bet would be Fruit.<3 sorry Fruity." - Quoting Notty's last message.

"nottykitten, Citizen, was killed." ... then looked who died!

As well...

"
Bah, that Jivvi post was supposed to go above, but whatever.
So, my thoughts behind these quotes.
Da Jinks, was at first, just throwing votes into the wind against Jivvi. The first one as a reaction test, the second one that seemed to be a joke. This is why I was originally suspicious of Da Jinks when I first entered the game.
Now, as for the other quote, this makes me think Da Jinks is a bored villager, as there are multiple posts like these. (Always the idea of said that to look like bored villager and what not.)"
It feels like you tried to throw a bit of suspicion on me, while leaving the "bored villager" possibility open, which you conveniantly used once I didn't make the lynch when I could.

May this please, PLEASE be right:
vote xXxFruitNinjaxXx

Reactions: Nottykitten
Status
Not open for further replies.