MEDIEVAL MAFIA: INTRUSION [DAY 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I think lynching inferno's target is a bad idea, considering he killed the damn doc.

Now knowing inferno's win conditions, if we want to win, we need to vote for inferno, and take our chances.

We kill his target or the sk, or someone who isn't his target and is innocent, he or the sk will win, although it's risky, I see the only way to do this is to vote inferno.

We should have done this when Pim first told us... Would have proved Pim's legitimacy, and we wouldn't have to deal with this.

So

Vote Infernofox

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Actually this day just started, I would like to hear what Da Jinks and storm have to say, I ask that you don't just agree with it and vote right away, the two of you, really share your thoughts.

SO FOR NOW, to give Da Jinks and storm time:

unvote

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alright, I guess there is absolutely no escaping it. I've thought about it and Inferno will just be a pain if we keep him alive. We can't lynch the SK since inferno will win then. So ohwell, I guess we will have to take the 1 in 3 chance that the town wins. Even though there will be a 66% chance the SK wins. REMEMBER TOMORROW THINK WISELY DONT TRUST ANYONE. ;)

Unvote
Vote Infernofox

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
OKAY SO NOBODY ELSE VOTES UNTIL BOTH STORM AND JINKS HAS SPOKEN AND IF ANYONE DOES VOTE INFERNO IN THAT TIME NOT ALLOWING JINKS AND/OR STORM TO SPEAK WILL BE COUNTED A SUSPECT UNDER THE ACT OF NOT ALLOWING SCUM TO WIN SECTION 8 A.

storm886

Reaction score
Well then... WHY COULDN'T YOU BE SCUM, 77! I truly thought you were scum, sorry! And I did say that you could go ahead and lynch me if 77 wasn't scum. Sooo I won't be mad at anyone if that's what it comes to. I like to keep my word. But as we are down to 6 people... I wouldn't suggest it inb4 town loses. Next season I will only rely on the sk/mafia radar. It seems to work better. :p

Now to the situation at hand! Honestly, I was a bit shocked to see both K1ng and Theo dead. But then again I did make it pretty clear the day before that I was going after 77. I guess it seemed like a good guess to go with for inferno if he did in fact kill someone last night. I am still a bit confused with the whole hangman situation though. So I take it from GmK's post that the hangman wins when the mafia and sk are dead. So... can multiple people win in a game of mafia? Or when inferno wins is the game just over? I never really understood that with the special third party roles like fool for example.

For the time being, and from Notty's post, I suspect that when inferno wins the game is done with. Yeah... that isn't good. So basically if we were to guess lucky today and lynch the sk, inferno would win (if mafia is dead of course which seems likely.) So we really have two options I guess. No lynch or lynch inferno. If we lynch inferno, then that's one guaranteed scum out of the way and we lose one player at night most likely. If we don't lynch anyone we are going to lose a player at night and still have inferno alive most likely.

It seems like the best option is to get rid of inferno.

Reactions: Fruit

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I think lynching inferno's target is a bad idea, considering he killed the damn doc.

Now knowing inferno's win conditions, if we want to win, we need to vote for inferno, and take our chances.

We kill his target or the sk, or someone who isn't his target and is innocent, he or the sk will win, although it's risky, I see the only way to do this is to vote inferno.

We should have done this when Pim first told us... Would have proved Pim's legitimacy, and we wouldn't have to deal with this.

So

Vote Infernofox
This pretty much sums up my thoughts, I would honestly try and add some more but I feel like absolute dirt right now.

vote Infernofox.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
...WHAT
THE
HELL?

OKAY SERIOUSLY
I AM SUPER CREEPED OUT RIGHT NOW
THERE WAS A MAFIA LIVING UNDER OUR NOSES

AND I CAN'T TRUST ANY OF YOUS

i am so scared right now and i'm going to be reading over everything you've done

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
FRUIT QUESTIONED WHETHER HE WAS THE SK OR NOT WHEN HE SHOULD KNOW THAT HE ISN'T IF INNOCENT

xXxFruitNinjaxXx vote

MANY EVIL MUST BE LYNCHED (and no that wasn't a vote since it only counts if you put vote name so yeah ily fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.