Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Night 1:
Hm, hoping Mafia kill Kake but for now
I will kill... Hunter.

Night 2:
So here we are again... going to presume Hunter is Brawler. Mafia can be useful to me... for now. As the saying goes, the silent are deadly...
I will kill Brownlee

Night 3:
Nice to know I wasn't blocked that night so I feel a lot more at ease now. Luckily my killing patterns are confusing several people, that was one part of my plan.
I will kill... std1997, I don't know why but heck - I'm ruthless crazy Serial Killer! I hope he's a roleblocker or investigator role, with the numbers thinning it is just going to be time before I am caught.

Night 4:
ASDFG I FORGOT ER RANDOM VOTE ER
GRIMMJOWFOREVER WHY NOT

Night 5:
I swear I'm the Vigilante of this game: Tried to kill Hunter - Brawler
Killed Grimm - Sariou
Anyway... let's hope the Queen/King is super dumb and doesn't protect the Day Cop!
I REQUEST FOR ME TO MURDER MYUSER

Yeah, I thought you were a town PR since Day 0 c: Also me insulting the King and Queen when they were actually intelligent.
Planning to vote for Ansoro or K1ng or Pim tonight since one of them must have protected Pim last night meaning they can't protect them again... Also ask for the possible King and Queen's night actions since they can't protect the same person in a row.
Night 6:
Priz please, roleblocker is a tad too risky to have around.
Night 7:
Well, that was close... was able to pull it off as me being innocent but I know K1ng's onto me! Hopefully the Mafia are intelligent and vote K1ng since nobody can save him.
Once again I will attempt to kill Prizyms.
Night 8:
Good game, I'm dead tomorrow. In the last 3 to be investigated, I am sure King will push a investigation on me tomorrow.
I must kill Theodorre (;-;)
TOMORROW I WILL PUT SUSPICION ON MYSELF, FRUIT AND JINKS.
Night 9:
I will choose to kill Storm.
Notty's my friend and is with Fruit (joke wise) as a partner so they will easily choose Jinks to be the SK due to not having as strong as a friendship with him as me and Fruit. I'll hope Notty accuses Jinks, side with Fruit to earn me a buddy then lynch Jinks. Then I win.

storm886

Reaction score
I will attempt to release the mafia PMs.

OmO: And hello fellow mafia! Lets make sure we take the time to review today's happenings!

Hunter: Agreed. I previously suspected Notty of being the prince/daycop but then remembered no day actions that day. Any non-mafia out there who haven't brought suspicion upon themselves? Perhaps shoot Sploorky (also, this could just be me, but based upon ansoro's roleplay and mannerisms he may be the king)

Storm: Hi guys! So excited to have a bad-sided role this season! I have to keep myself from posting too much or I will seem suspicious, hehe. And had to look back at who was in this a couple times like for Hunter and grimm. I was like "Why are they being so nice to me? Oh yeah, they're on my team."
Looking on a large scale (ignoring connections or leads people might get from it), I think it would benefit us if we got out someone experienced who can easily manipulate people and who people trust. We shouldn't do this for every voting of course...

Hunter: i.e. sploorky, who would be beneficial to be left in considering his streak of mafia-sided games, but noone seems suspicious of him so far
Also there's the off-chance he's a power role.
Pim'll most likely be lynched tomorrow, followed by a rising suspicion in notty. We'll need to murder the vigilante (and doc/cops) asap.

Grimm: Aw crap, I was asleep when the nitasu lynching started they'll probably cast me into their most suspicious players list amg
I need to revisit the pages a little. I have been very very busy and tired lately, and I haven't put much effort into the game. Until then, I won't be giving much input about what i think.
Second continuous time as mafia here, hopefully I don't make the same mistakes I made last season! And I would like to test out my reverse psychology theory a little. Meaning those that we regard most likely to be a power role are most likely to be an actual citizen instead, which was what happened pretty often last season.

OmO: well anyways on topic, who do we attack tonight
personally there are a few people I believe we should at this stage leave be
-Nottykitten: for obvious reasons, it would place a lot of suspicion on Jivvi
-GmK: same issue here, we can't really attack him without suspicion falling on Jivvi.
-Prizyms: pretty sure there are a few people who are a tad suspicious of him, we could use this to our advantage and leave him and GmK to fight it out for now.
People who I think are safe bets to attack
-Ooglie: now why on earth do I suggest we lynch him? well the fact is that I get the feeling that Ooglie and Notty will buddy up, in a sense, they are like two peas in a pod and know each other very well. Its definitely far safer to remove one of these threats earlier on than leave the two together.
-Sploorky: one of our biggest threats no doubt, if there is going to be someone who unites the town itll be him, unless he is third party. In either case he needs to be gone, ASAP.
-Alpha: another clever person who could quite easily unite the town or be a cunning third party role, not as outstanding a threat as these other two, but nonetheless he is someone to be careful of.

Hype: I would go for killing sploorky, people just believe what he says and he's good at manipulating people, someone we need out of the game immediately. Thoughts?

Hunter: Alright, let's kill Sploorky. If viable, we can try and get Alpha lynched soon-ish. Ooglie seems safe to keep alive for now, but let's keep an eye on him. (we could just kill him out of tradition but meh, let's murder Sploorky)

OmO: Considering Sploorky has won both the Doomed Cruise and Mafia Lite I agree he needs to be first to go. As for who I plan to block tonight, I think for now I'm going not going to block anyone. Without a definite target in mind it simply increases the chances I could be caught out by the watcher role person thingy

OmO: Double post but do we want to use the spy's ability now? Its traditional to use it first night I suppose to keep the town clueless, but maybe we should save it? I dunno, there is a chance Jivvi could get caught out pretty quickly I guess

Hype: Well do we think sploorky is a power role?

Jivvi: Nope. He hasn't made his usual power grab.
Ideally I'd want the Contact to find a significant power role first, but there isn't a Contact.
I'd personally like to save it, though. It will probably confuse them a whole lot too.
If any, I think that Sploorky may be a doctor, due to his quietness. I'm still mostly sure that he isn't a pr, though.
If you beg to differ, I'll be happy to comply

OmO: From what I've seen of Sploorky: Quiet and agreeful, generally means he is hiding something. If he was just a civilian he would normally be more pronounced.

Hype: I think that the prince will target Pim or Jivvi tonight so It might be a risk for you not to use your ability. The other risk is the neighbour targeting you though.

Jivvi: Hmm I think it's safer to lie low for a while. I usually find that once I pass this initial suspicion ordeal, I'm mostly trusted. If a tracker finds that I visited the hidden death I'll be killed without hesitation. Hopefully the day-cop will investigate one of the more suspicious layers tomorrow, and we can have a better guess then. (I just want to make the most of this, ok? owo )

Hype: So we agreed kill sploorky with no block or spying?

Jivvi: I think so

Hunter: Yeah, but there's the chance that Sploorky will be doctor'd. :/
If we were to block a player, who'd it be?

Jivvi: A chance, probably not a large one idk

Grimm: The only thing that caught my mind the most was how ooglie was saying he doesn't want to be janitored multiple times. Either he is a pure harmless civilian or a very important power role.
kill sploorky

OmO: I didn't really notice anyone stand out as a power role, I did notice prizyms talking about how you should never lynch a doctor claim, pretty sure that was bait, he did get a few people confused about it though. Anyways if no one has anyone really outstanding who they think would be a good block target I wont be blocking anyone this night

Hype: Sounds good to me

Hunter: confirm noaction on defender

Jivvi: Oak probabaly won't be trackered, but it may be best to play it safe

OmO: alrighty then
block none

Grimm: I think as a precaution it would be sweet to block priz. The part about you saying it was a bait struck me.

OmO: I think its a bit late now, i've already confirmed my action.

Jivvi: Well, since we can change our votes, as long as I haven't confirmed, why shouldn't you be able to switch?

Grimm: Hmm, can we at least reach a consensus guys? For me I'd personally like it if we didn't waste our blocking action tonight.

Jivvi: block nobody

Storm: See everyone on night 2!!! Good luck!

Will post the other nights in a bit!

storm886

Reaction score
Grimm: It was so obvious Ltin was citizen, gj guys
So, who do we kill? I'm thinking of cooliorules. Her post about "different roles" picked up my interest.

OmO: hrm GmK interests me, what notty said about him could be very very true, the fact that he was reluctant to keep nitasu around makes a lot of sense if he was any role other than citizen. however I think he is an easy lynch, laying a bit more suspicion on him by killing notty could be a good plan.
Now as for whom we think I should block, maybe like grim suggested I should block coolio?
Oh and Spy the time has come, I was honestly a bit worried Jivvi would be lynched before he could use his action however ltin just proved to be the bigger target, well done \o/
One Question Marskid, when do we get the information the spy blocks? and if the spy dies tomorrow do we not get any info at all?

Mars: Info is given to the Spy, but if the Spy is dead the info will still be blocked, but not revealed.

Storm: We knew Ltin was a regular old citizen the whole time. So funny.
Anyways, I agree, I think GmK is somewhat of an easy lynch. There is a lot of suspicion surrounding him and he really isn't "on the offense," at the moment.
Jivvi, your playing style is so dangerous, but then again that is just you. So I guess you should keep going with it, but I have a bad feeling about it...
Personally, I think we should either kill Notty or Alpha. Notty for the reason stated above about GmK. And Alpha has been acting differently... I feel like he might contain a power role. In addition, Alpha has that persuasive quality about him which may become dangerous later on.

Hype: Jivvi id use your Spy ability now to block three potential deaths and Omo, since neighbour is dead theres no reason not to block a random person.
For killings Id say Alpha or Notty, swaying towards Alpha. hes just like Sploorky and he needs to go asap.
Overall guys I think we are doing a good job with this. There is a solid chance that we will win

Jivvi: Yeah, it's either now, or wait another two night, so we can get the best out of it.
block day info
As for suspicion on me, I think I can be useful bait, as most people who lay suspicion on me can have it turned back on them fairly easily. I'm also getting better at shrugging off fos attacks

Hunter: Hold the phone.
Before any decisions are made on the kill, I'd like to let you guys know that I was attacked last night.
That's right, hit protection's gone.
Anyone think they know who the killer is? If so, we should crop him out of the family photo, so to speak.
Otherwise, perhaps kill Alpha?
(really wasn't sure as to whether ltin was third party, but now I know)

Hype: I was hoping Ltin was SK too :c. Does the serial killer know that you are the brawler? cause I have to get a refresher on the roles but if there a lucky civ, you could try and hint that you are, if you survive tonight.

Storm: WHAT!? This is just like watching a horror movie and in the end you find out who the killer was and you're like, "WHAT!?" This information is very interesting.... I don't know if it would be possible to accurately put a name to the crime at this point in the game though. What if it was Alpha? That would be too ironic.

OmO: it seems there is no elite civilian role :L
im curious as to who attacked hunter though, the serial killer or the vig
anyways on my list for people I suspect of roles possibly
GmK- for obvious reasons
Alpha - not normally a silent player, could be the day cop
The Road to Ruin - again quieter when he really should be a lot more active
I'm thinking that perhaps we kill Alpha, there isn't really a lot we can do against the hit on hunter and Notty will probably push the lynch on GmK for us really. (Or get it turned on himself and wind up lynched lol)

Hype: The Vig attacks every two nights so I think last night was the vig's night off, if im correct then it must have been the SK

OmO: its interesting though that if the SK decides to finish off hunter then his role will still be hidden thanks to our super spy Jivvi.

Hype: Hunter will forever be known as a hero

Jivvi: That will, for one, demoralize the town further, and cause huge confusion
:3
Also, Storm, you aren't playing like you usually do (gathering ALL the suspicions). This hasn't been noticed yet, and neither have you, but I'm worried someone will pick it up. Then again, we don't want to be caught defending you. Maybe just stay as you are. Drastic changes in activity and behaviour can be seen as suspicious

Grimm: Yup, I agree. Anyway, how is my new playing style guys? It's a little more aggressive though :x

Jivvi: I honestly haven't noticed. Try not to be too aggressive; water it down with more passive posts.

Hype: Is my playing style alright? I've never played as mafia before, the closest I was to mafia was an SK (which killed 3/4 of the mafia oops)

Jivvi: You're doing pretty well!
I rather enjoy juggling multiple conversations
:3

OmO: I should probably offer an apology for my silence, in a normal game where I am a civ, I generally don't speak out, unless I have a target, (as was seen last game with sploorky, too bad I didn't follow up on that one :x)
however this could be an advantage, as im rather known know for my built up cases, if push comes to shove and it looks like one of us are on the ropes of being discovered, I could 'build' a case against someone to gain some standing among the town. I'm not willing to perform such an act until we are rid of the daycop however.

Jivvi: Well, we have to take some risks. Try not to work as a unit too much. Maybe one person could help another mafia, but failing that, don't splurge your most desperate words to try and save a fellow mafia.

storm: Yeah Jivvi, I will need to lay out my "gut suspicions" soon, lol. I just don't want to talk too much because I didn't post much last season when I was a civilian.

Hype: so is our kill Alpha?

Hunter: Seems like a good choice, yeah. Hope all of remain alive.

Grimm: I'd personally like to kill alpha as well, he seems too much of an influence and an asset to the town. Alright, it's confirmed.
kill alpha102
Anyone we want to roleblock?

Hype: No harm in roleblocking so may as well, could just save Hunter's life

Hunter: Yes, but who to roleblock?

Jivvi: I'd go Priz, maybe?

OmO: hrm yeah lets give prizym a shot, he has been baiting about a role I feel but maybe its a bit more than that.
block prizyms

storm: Looks like we're good! See everyone tomorrow night, hopefully! o/

Hunter: Here's to us!

Jivvi: I suggest killing Ansoro. This will cause a lo of confusion, cause it might be perceived as a framing of Road-voters, Mafia eliminating a volatile threat, or anything.

Grimm: Hunter is down, but no cause for concern yet. However, my prediction is that the sk may or may not aim for someone who did not vote for hunter. If he does, a probable target could be you, Jivvi, considering the number of people who held suspicions against you and how you defended Hunter. Another thing, fruit's words struck me - from analysing the kills last night I can say that the vig struck last night, whom he killed brownlee, since the vig would want to go for the people who lurk. That means that the vig will probably not strike tonight, but the day after.
As for me, I suggest killing Road/Ansoro. I have this suspicion that Road investigated Hunter during the day, found him to be mafia, which would make sense why he pushed so hard for Hunter to get lynched. Maybe we could block Ansoro and kill Road?
Last thing, Jivvi, do you have the roles of the people who were killed?

Hype: First of all what the fuck were Alpha and Brownlee?
Anyway, if the vote is out of Ansoro and Road, Id kill off Road over Ansoro. I think Road might be Prince jdnkfcbfhjb the day cop and found out what he was. Ansoro just seemed like a forceful tag along.

Mars: Just have to say HypeBurst, dat prince name.

Hype: And I know it may seem bad that three of us voted against our own but I believe that we all saw an opportunity.
Hunter was gaining votes but thats not the reason why I voted for him. I saw him as the most expendable. He had no special ability since he lost life and the SK knew what he was. It was only a matter of time before he was killed, so i believe storm, grimm and I wanted capitalise on the vote to make ourselves seem inno.

Hype: I think i was close to the prince name

storm: It's a shame that Hunter had to go... but I think it was good that half of us voted for him and the other half didn't. That could mess up the town's logic.
Ugh! I want to know what Alpha and brownlee were!
But anyways... remember when Hunter said someone attacked him first night but his block saved him? I wonder if that was the vigiliante. If so, that would explain why Hunter wasn't attacked last night. Because I feel like the person who attacked him night 1 unsuccessfully, would go after him again. And as we know, the vigilante can only attack every other night.
So I feel like someone who made arguments against Hunter today was the vigilante. However, this person did not necessarily vote for Hunter. That's why I don't think road is the vigilante. If he attacked Hunter and had a good idea that he was brawler, he wouldn't have attacked so violently today.

Grimm: The only players who can withstand a hit at night are the brawlers. This is confusing me, I see no reason why a vigil would go for brown instead of hunter if it was hunter who he hit. The only possible reasons are that brown is Queen Sophia, or that the sk hit hunter. We need the roles of the dead people.
And the townies take WIFOM logic too seriously. There is never a fixed pattern to anything.

Jivvi:
Day info has successfully been blocked.

You learned that Alpha102 was a Citizen and so was Brownlee123.

Jivvi: But we can still ham this up > :3

Grimm: Oh lol :C

OmO: sigh, ive not really been putting a lot of effort into this game admittedly
I could block prizym again to see if he was maybe the missing killing role from last night

Hype: I think blocking Priz again is a good idea

OmO: actually now that I think about it, he said he was probably going to be targeted next, I think there is a fairly good chance that he was indeed blocked.
EDIT: as in I mean his kill was blocked, and he probably realised he was blocked and felt he would be the next target.

Jivvi: Possibly soft-claiming vig to wary players?

OmO: possibly, some of the things he has said and done are intriguing, like suggesting he would be the next killed and that we were noobs for killing alpha and sploorky. Probably doesn't realise we are after the power roles but anyways, he could be trying to ward people off, but im still not quite certain however lets see how it goes
Block Prizyms

Grimm: Anyone agree with killing off road?

Jivvi: Ansoro is more volatile, IMO

Hype: I would agree to killing road

Hype: Actually just a suggestion, why dont we kill off Digi if she dropped out? saves Mars having to find more people

Mars: Old_Man, you cannot block the same player twice in a row (check your role info).

OmO: well shit

OmO: welp potential block targets are road and GmK

Jivvi: Well, if we're killing Road, may as well block GmK

OmO: thought we were killing ansoro?

storm: I think we should go for anyone but road.

Jivvi: why? WIFOM loops make it easy to shrug off things like framing and fake framing

Hype: If we cant block Priz, what about killing him off?

OmO: it would be kinda funny, considering he called us noobs, but surely we have more pressing problems than him

Grimm: kill road
Though I have this feeling that doctor might protect him...

OmO: hrm I think the best target to block might be GmK, I still think he may have a role but what it is remains a mystery. ah well lets see how it goes, unless someone else thinks there is someone more block worthy?

Hype: id go GmK

OmO: alright then
Block GmK

OmO: hehehe so many people we can push this on
good work everyone! =D

OmO: also I say we kill off the ooglie cow itll lay more suspicion on myusername, or we could kill kinghoward, that might lay an awful lot of suspicion on prizyms doorstep, im also quite certain now prizyms is SK
which is why I want to block him again tonight

OmO: oh one last thing jivvi, when you got the spy report (this is just to verify my suspicions) did it say that captain gage performed a kill that night or was it the serial killer?

Hype: Wooo, we dont need to do anything and the townspeople just lynch off their own power roles wheeee. I wouldnt mind laying more suspicion on to MyUser, hes been pushing on me all game (unsuccessfully )

Jivvi: I didn't get to know; I directly quoted Ansoro's post, straight out of the PM

Grimm: What if Coolios is the cop? Just a guess and a slight feeling.

storm: ^ Great point... didn't she say she has something to say next day? Could be her investigations.

Jivvi: I think I'm slowly slipping onto the chopping block; little too late for it to be too much good, though

OmO: we could kill off coolio, but I seem to doubt she would be the cop, but then again a random kill might put confusion into the town. and I have to agree lets prevent her from bringing any new suspicions into the game because right now most of the town don't seem to have a lot to go on

Grimm: I probably posted this, but there was once when she was accused of being inactive and not posting much. Her defence was "different games, different roles". This led me to believe that she could be a power role, since she was a normal townie in The Doomed Cruise.

OmO: okay, that's the clincher for me I vote we kill coolio, and I will block prizyms again, if only one kill comes up tonight, it can only mean we have our SK

Jivvi: alrighty then!

OmO: block prizyms

Grimm: Everyone agree?
kill coolios

storm: Wish you all luck tomorrow! Hopefully see you all next night!

OmO: indeed!

Hype: Wooooo

Mars: Welp, Oak jumping ship was unexpected. Things aren't looking in your favor.
As per the rules, if the Commander and Defender are dead, the Spy becomes the new commander.
So Jivvi, you are now the one giving me the night's hit.

Mars: Need an action.

storm: Ohhhhh sorry when I saw this I was in school and planned to reply when I got home but I guess I totally forgot about it!!!
Jivvi I guess we should just go ahead and kill the cop?

storm: JIVVI VOTE

Jivvi: lol oops Who am I killing?

storm: myusername

Jivvi: kill myusername22

GmK: You are now the commander.
Please let me know which player you want to attempt to kill.

storm: :O The very last mafia member! Yep, they're sure to get me soon enough. Hmmmmm why not?
kill ansoro

storm: (I am posting this message so you can answer it as soon as you declare night (If I survive.))
Do I turn up citizen if I am investigated?

GmK: Yes.

storm: :O Thank You!

storm: kill Prizyms

GmK: Action confirmed

storm: Ansoro rated Theodorre's post about me being citizen to disagree. Could you please remove the rating and ask him not to rate posts in private. I don't want it to cause a stir or they will think I am mafia for sure. Thanks!

GmK: ???
He can rate posts as he likes.
storm: Oh I thought dead people werent allowed to rate posts

storm: - Do not rate posts (ex. Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree) after you die in mafia. Rating posts instead of making posts while you are alive is discouraged as well, as the posts are the life of mafia.

GmK: Oh forgot he was dead, sorry!

storm: Well then... I thought 77 was sooo sk! Putting my bets on Fruit now. But I don't think it would be wise to eliminate the sk quite yet. The sk will stall the rest from taking their chances on me for now. Time to eliminate some confirmed roles.
kill K1ngHoward

storm: This is one of the toughest decisions I'm going to make this season. Let's just hope that the sk does not kill me.
kill Nottykitten

GmK: So close and yet so far!
You played extremely well, congrats!

storm: IT WAS OOGLIE!? D:
Yeah would have never guessed that. He was the one person I knew for sure that I didn't want to kill, lol.

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Jivvi: I suggest killing Ansoro. This will cause a lo of confusion, cause it might be perceived as a framing of Road-voters, Mafia eliminating a volatile threat, or anything.
Jivvi: Ansoro is more volatile, IMO

Damn Jivvi. You were coming after me. Glad I wasn't killed that soon! And hell yeah I'm volatile. I'll explode and fight till the very end to keep myself alive :m

storm: :O The very last mafia member! Yep, they're sure to get me soon enough. Hmmmmm why not?
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]kill ansoro[/BCOLOR]

You'll pay for this Stormie.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
"OmO: I'm thinking that perhaps we kill Alpha, there isn't really a lot we can do against the hit on hunter and Notty will probably push the lynch on GmK for us really. (Or get it turned on himself and wind up lynched lol)"
That's how I roll =D

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Who I protected from Night 4 on. (Digitalmez might have the earlier days)
Night 4:
I protected Ansoro.
(I forget why I protected Ansoro, but I trusted him more than anyone else at this point)

Night 5:
I protect Pim.
(I didn't like the band wagon that occurred when Myusername22 came out and I believed him to be a mafia false claiming when Pim came out with a heartfelt post that he was the real day cop)

Night 6:
I protect Prizyms.
(I believed the intelligent thing would be for Ansoro to protect me and myself to protect Prizyms so I did just that and as far as I know that was the plan without any of the roles speaking about it.)

Night 7:
I protected Theo.
(Since I couldn't protect Prizyms again I decided to protect Theo since he seemed to be the most important person to protect against the mafia.)

Night 8:
I protected no one.
(Knowing my demise was going to come soon and I didn't trust any of ya'll, I protected no one since I really wanted to see how many roles against the town were alive. Plus I couldn't protect Theo again even though I knew he was the day cop. I knew there was two threats left in the game and my sacrifice helped show that to the remaining town people since I probably protected a few targets in the earlier days when we only had 1 death at night.)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
To answer Storm's question, well.... truth is I never protected anyone. Why? If I were to protect someone and that person gets hit then I would die instead. And hell nah I wasn't going to do that. I'm too selfish. I want to save myself and keep playing :m

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
To answer Storm's question, well.... truth is I never protected anyone. Why? If I were to protect someone and that person gets hit then I would die instead. And hell nah I wasn't going to do that. I'm too selfish. I want to save myself and keep playing :m
You are such a doting queen to protect your King and lord husband in such a caring and thoughtful way xD

Status
Not open for further replies.