Declined MCMMO

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Ogarci and IQDestructor, could you come on this thread and finalize the decision and give us your input please?
Good god man. I mean no disrespect, but settle down.

The thread started Saturday its been literally been three days and your already clamoring for an opinion?

I cannot say what they are discussing in staff areas or between them, but we can see both of them have viewed the thread and perchance are talking amongst themselves. If not then they would have swiftly replied? Who knows.

A huge radical change like this cannot be decided at the flip of a coin, huge meaning it could veritably undermine other plugins, cause lag and server back end issues.

Not only those things but the directors might even want to look into the plugin and learn if its something they can handle before objectively giving a decision.

Have you seen how long it takes for general suggestions to yay or nay from the respective staff on any given server?
Three days is a drop in an ocean.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I apologize for the sentence yesterday and in fact, I agree with you. It was rude of me to try to bring a conclusion after 3 days and because of this mistake, the part of the sentence has been removed.

I was stressed, tired and I admit that I did rush the last part.

Again, its been removed and I apologize for this but I do still think that this should be decided sooner or later but I was a little 'hasty' asking for a decision after 3 days.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I apologize for the sentence yesterday and in fact, I agree with you. It was rude of me to try to bring a conclusion after 3 days and because of this mistake, the part of the sentence has been removed.

I was stressed, tired and I admit that I did rush the last part.

Again, its been removed and I apologize for this but I do still think that this should be decided sooner or later but I was a little 'hasty' asking for a decision after 3 days.
Oh no! Your fine really.
Its quite alright to show enthusiasm for a decision to be made.
It was apparent you were upset, that's why I wanted you to settle down and not stress about something that isn't in mine or your control. As much as a headache as some as these things can be, we are but players to wait the admin's words.

After all that's like stressing and overworking oneself over the heat of the sun or the chill of the wind after all!

I'm sure they appreciate your show of enthusiasm for an official word.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for understanding Lee, now let's get back to the topic again!

(As you can see, I am in a much better mood!)