Massive Castle

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I got this idea to build this massive defensive castle solo on survival, I have a few mods on minecraft which will make the job of getting the rescources to build it quicker, but this is my first major project, I'll add screenshots etc. as I'm going. I'm gonna get this rolling by next week so keep an eye out for it (gotto finish exams first :cry:).

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So i know I said I was gonna start building in 6 more days now, however with a bit of free time today I have decided to start collecting rescources. I have a screenshot of my quarry but im not sure how to post it XD so if someone could let me know that would be great.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Press screenshot button, go to paint, click paste, crop the photo as you would like. Save the photo where ever you want. Go to a site like Tinypic.com and upload the photo then they'll give you different stuff to copy links and there will be one for the forums. :)

Reactions: Oak Milk

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ummm so a recent crash of my computer has delayed my project by about a month :cry:. Everything was fried and I don't have the money to go and pay for the parts to repair it. However at Christmas time I'm getting a new laptop :bounce: where I will continue my project. Until then there are no further updates.
Apologies,
Old man Oak
Edit: Just to clarify I'm using a netbook right now to stay on the forums however its not powerful enough to support, well, any sort of game, at all. So this also means I won't be on classic minecraft for awhile either.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

So my single player minecraft has 25 mods on it or so... not sure on the exact number however the main ones i use or buildcraft and industrial craft. Some would call it cheating, oh well :cool:, the vast amount of rescources I am going to need for this project is too large to not needing a way to quickly get cobblestone. Hence this pic, this is a picture of my quarry which automatically mines for me, no pickaxe required and it automatically moves it to chests i have nearby via some tubing. (For those who still think I may be cheating here please note: to build that quarry it cost me 16 gold ingots and 11 diamonds, not only that I have to supply it coal constantly to keep it running. So I'm still doing stuff but this helps a lot as I can supply it with charcoal instead of normal coal which is helpful when u have a chainsaw, yes industrial craft lets u build a chainsaw :D.) So soon I should have enough resources to start work on my castle. I'll post more pics when I start.

Reactions: Notme

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

So my single player minecraft has 25 mods on it or so... not sure on the exact number however the main ones i use or buildcraft and industrial craft. Some would call it cheating, oh well :cool:, the vast amount of rescources I am going to need for this project is too large to not needing a way to quickly get cobblestone. Hence this pic, this is a picture of my quarry which automatically mines for me, no pickaxe required and it automatically moves it to chests i have nearby via some tubing. (For those who still think I may be cheating here please note: to build that quarry it cost me 16 gold ingots and 11 diamonds, not only that I have to supply it coal constantly to keep it running. So I'm still doing stuff but this helps a lot as I can supply it with charcoal instead of normal coal which is helpful when u have a chainsaw, yes industrial craft lets u build a chainsaw :D.) So soon I should have enough resources to start work on my castle. I'll post more pics when I start.

That. looks. .....cool.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So in my world I have picked a location for the castle, just have to flatten out the ground now. This is gonna take awhile. What I have so far is this:

So I still have quite a bit of work to do even before I even start to build the castle foudations.

Reactions: Solis22

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ugh, sorry this thread died guys, I was building the castle, but unfortunately my brother deleted the world when he updated minecraft. It wasn't going well either the whole thing was looking horrible :( sorry for letting you guys down.

Admin Edit: We appreciate people reporting it, but this does not qualify under the necropost role. It's created by the original poster to provide closure on the topic.