Market Crash [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well just incase Dess does come back and votes Oog, I'm voting Dess because he's not defending himself and I pray I'm not making a mistake here. But let's follow Oog's changed instructions to my plan, as they seem to have about the same result. The only real difference is Oog would be alive instead of Dess.

Vote Dessern

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm rather sad we haven't had an explanation from Dess yet (I think he's just been busy with irl stuff probably).
I honestly don't quite feel like Dess is evil, since we know who he visited last night and so that probably means he isn't the one who did the kill on Infected last night (and even if it was just an inherent group ability for say... the Mafia, wouldn't that still get tracked by Wim's report?)
But it also seems like he lied about his role and there's more to it than meets the eye (why 2 people when he claimed he only visits one?)
...And ontop of the Infected thing, I'll say again how weird I find Infected's death is since it makes more sense for someone to go after a more powerful PR right?.... unless maybe the final killing role isn't anti-town? And for certain factions only a certain player could carry out killing roles?
Idk.

But since I guess we're out of time, he's the most suspicious, and we don't have a defense from Dess...
I'll

Vote Dessern too.

And if we're wrong, then we at least have a good basis/plan for starting tomorrow.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
FINAL VOTECOUNT
Dessern5 - 4 (Wimali, Dessern5, Nottykitten, Jkangaroo)

When the American markets opened, they fared just as well as the European markets, closing even faster, some within mere minutes. The terrorists appeared to be successful already, but they had a mission to complete.

Dessern5 (Hostage Taker) was lynched.
Takes a player hostage at night. If that player is killed, their attacker also dies.

It is now Night 4. Please send in your actions.

Reactions: Nottykitten

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Okay so was that message last night from you guys in the directors club or was that from Tim because the wording doesnt sound like it came from Tim and also sounds super shady.

Also I investigated Oog cause I'm pretty sure I'm naive at this point and it didn't really matter who I poked as a cop and he's innocent.
Also we watched Notty to see if anyone would off the doc' but nobody tried to kill Knottsberry!
And I guess I'll let Wim say who we tracked when he gets the chance.

And I guess Nautical-cat already has a plan?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh and since both Dess and Hip both had their roles revealed I'm guessing Mar's was modified in some way that everyone he killed automatically turned out as terrorist without any role explanation!---- Or they were just all vanilla mafias and he wasnt modified at all which would work as well.
I dont know. I'll just... wait for someone else to make a post now that it's day. :-D

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I know who I want to vote for! *looks at Tim*
*Shrug* I couldn't do anything. And I don't think I'll be able to do anything at night (other than BoD chat) for the rest of the game. I'm going to say what I did in DoB, for those of you who obviously aren't there.

Paraphrase of my message: "So, there's a problem with the plan from the day. I don't have the ability to send an announcement. I received nothing for my role. As in, I was not given a role. Typically I've been given my role at the start of each night, but I got nothing, and had to verify it wasn't a mistake. He wouldn't tell me why (naturally), but I think it's because I claimed amnesiac during the day. I don't know if this is permanent, but for the night at least, I'm just a vanilla townie." And then I proposed the message you saw in the night.

Okay so was that message last night from you guys in the directors club or was that from Tim because the wording doesnt sound like it came from Tim and also sounds super shady.
It was from me. In DoB chat. Saying that I can't send a message by my own role. What's shady about it?
Also we watched Notty
I thought the watcher died? God I'm so confused with your group xD

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So here's the game as I see it: The mafia is dead, only the SK is left. It's not anyone from the security council (JK, Wimali) [hopefully one of them hasn't been deceiving us this whole time, but I think if one of them was the SK, then the other would be working in tandem]. It's not me [though you can't take my word for it. I can't do shit though]. It's probably not Notty, because they've claimed Doctor, and no one contested them. And why would there not be a doctor. Right?

So that leaves Caff and Ooglie. Caff has proved that she can indeed send messages at night, which is the same ability that Vatumok had. But that seems to be the only duplicate role. Could it be possible that she's inherited the ability by killing Vatumok? It wouldn't be the only role with the ability to change abilities.
No one died last night. And Caff didn't visit anyone. Suspicious, Hmmm????!!! That's not entirely serious, but it is a possibility. It's quite possible (logical even), that she wouldn't kill because she was afraid of being tracked.

As for Ooglie, I haven't been sure of his alignment this whole game. I was pretty sure he wasn't mafia, and I seem to have been right in that. But I still think it's possible that the harmless Board of Directors chat could be a flavorful cover up [not of his doing, but of the game's] of the fact that the President likes to go around and stib stab people to death on the weekends.

JKangaroo When you claimed security announcer on whatever day, didn't you say you were giving up your role as cop? But you've been investigating people? Or is it just like, someone can post a bulletin, but they can't do their action? And I thought the watcher had died, and you guys had a cop, a watcher, and a group ability that was a block. But you don't seem to have blocked anyone last night but you watched notty? I have literally zero understanding of your group as a whole ;-;

And just in case I'm not a vanilla townie at this point, what should I claim? I don't think I can try to claim an announcement role again, since even though I didn't get it, my role states that I can't claim the same ability type more than once. I'm asking because I can't think of any types that I haven't claimed.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.