Market Crash [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I waited to post until now because 8 is the best number.
Pssh.
Pfft.
Psssssssssssssh.
Everyone knows 5 is the best number.
Right guys?! Right? :D
Well that's two votes on me now, so I guess I'll claim.

I am the Artist.

I will go more into detail about my role soon.
You say you are the Artist...
...But I know the truth!

You aren't our Picaso.
You're just an Escape Artist!
Third party confirmed! Game complete. We win. Congrats everyone.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT hi
Hipman500 - 1 (Hipman500)
Infected_alien8_ - 3 (Nottykitten, webpaige, CaffeinatedKitty)
With 15 players it takes 8 to lynch and 8 to no lynch.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am not the Artist
Hey Mr supplier of weapons! Give me a weapon
Because of relevant mechanics, you'll be receiving it at the end of the night of the second full moon but only if the player to your left's dad's middle name is Jerry, unless he's adopted in which case it must be Tom.

I am the Stock Broker, and my role allows me to create mechanics out of thin air as long as they have terribly inconvenient and borderline downright impossible stipulations attached. Tonight I'm going to try to make the town win outright, and I think I'll make the stipulation that we have to kill all the mafia and whatnots, so if one of the mafia members could reveal their buddies to me using a list tagging all people, I'd appreciate it.

(inb4 lynched for roleplaying Nottykitten)

• Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I am not the Artist

Because of relevant mechanics, you'll be receiving it at the end of the night of the second full moon but only if the player to your left's dad's middle name is Jerry, unless he's adopted in which case it must be Tom.

I am the Stock Broker, and my role allows me to create mechanics out of thin air as long as they have terribly inconvenient and borderline downright impossible stipulations attached. Tonight I'm going to try to make the town win outright, and I think I'll make the stipulation that we have to kill all the mafia and whatnots, so if one of the mafia members could reveal their buddies to me using a list tagging all people, I'd appreciate it.

(inb4 lynched for roleplaying Nottykitten)
YOU STOCK BROKERS RUINED THIS MARKET

Unvote
Vote Timdood

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT Less than 24 hours to go! Chop Chop people!
Hipman500 - 1 (Hipman500)
Infected_alien8_ - 1 (CaffeinatedKitty)
Timdood3 - 1 (Nottykitten)
Trump - 1 (Mulbery)
With 15 players it takes 8 to lynch and 8 to no lynch.

Last edited:

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be serious for a moment:

It is Day 0. Most we can get out of it is just seeing how people play. We don't necessarily have much to go on at this point besides past-game grudges so we'll probably just end up with a no lynch.

For the time being we can use this just to see how everyone is going to be operating this game.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
VOTE DONALD TRUMP
#VoteMei2016

To be serious for a moment:
It is Day 0. Most we can get out of it is just seeing how people play. We don't necessarily have much to go on at this point besides past-game grudges so we'll probably just end up with a no lynch.
For the time being we can use this just to see how everyone is going to be operating this game.
Eh... Even then there won't be much to go on. We've only hit page 2 and since it's day 0, almost nothing worthwhile comes out of Day 0 (besides epic memeage) unless something really dumb happens.
...Or theres a debate between no lynching and lynching
...Or anything else.
I usually just consider this time to be a short break time before the game starts to see if everyone has checked in already.

At most I guess we could consider ze' ~Artist~ and [The Stock Broker] to be potential real roles but eh, too soon to tell right?

Also:
Vote No Lynch because I always vote nolynch Day 0's.

Status
Not open for further replies.