[March 4th]Trusted Application

namelessgirl

Reaction score
·In-Game Name:Namelessgirl99
·What, if any, are the names of your alts:I created the user ‘Mythelf’ but my sister took it over about a year ago.
·Which server you are applying for:Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server·The Timezone you are in: GMT+/-6:00; Central Standard Time
·Your age:I am currently 14
·How long have you been playing on the zombie server?To be honest, I have no idea exactly because of the restart. Probably an estimated 120 hours overall. Right now, however, I have 70 hours of play.
·Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?No.
·Should you get approved, what will you actively do?As a Trusted I will do my best to make sure that other users follow the rules and policies on the zombie server. I will also try to help any new-comers and answer any questions that anyone has.
·If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?I will report the user’s name to an Op+ that is online and if no Op+ is online I will ping them and tell them what has happened.
·Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?I believe that I am a responsible user and will try my best to fulfill the duties of a Trusted.
·What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?I hope that I will be seen as someone to go to if anyone has any questions, as well as someone to report to if anyone sees anyone else breaking a rule. To do my job, I will make sure to warn anyone doing anything against the servers rules and policies.
·Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dio4344; Awwwyea; ansoro2112; DarkHender; xXxFruitNinjaxXx
·Signed:Namelessgirl99

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
looking good here except for one small thing.

·If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?I will report the user’s name to an Op+ that is online and if no Op+ is online I will ping them and tell them what has happened.

We ask that you bring this to a controller+ since another trusted, operator, vetop can't really handle the situation and could result in the abusing op turning to you with a warn kick or ban. So instead stay clear, take screenshots when you can, and then report the incident to a controller+.

Also we will have you on trial until march 4th good luck!