Map Submission: Epicenter

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
So, this is my first map submission for TNT Wars. The idea of this map was to have a central point that everything was is based around. Also, I know that regular size maps are a rare occurrence now, but I do still see a few so please take this map into consideration :)

Map File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fiuipxl32ne8cp/level_20130310123644.dat

Screenshots:
(I'd like the lava in the Lava Maze to be deadly. And the spawn room to be underground, so when you go through the portal, you go into a randomly selected one of those spawn-bed things I created.)

Well, that's it! If you need more screenshots, please PM me. I was also thinking that this might make a good KOTH, so I'd like your opinions on that please.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a very good map.
But due to the current state of TNT (activity wise) it's not a good idea to put more stuff on the server so that so few can play it. I do not expect it to be accepted.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
But due to the current state of TNT (activity wise) it's not a good idea to put more stuff on the server so that so few can play it. I do not expect it to be accepted.
I don't think this is so; no matter how much people actively play, map submissions are always voted on the same way, despite the server's activity. Unless map submissions are closed, it's not a bad idea to submit a map, nor does it change the way they are voted on. At least this is what I know from lava, which has the same amount of people on as TNT daily.

Looks like a good map, good luck. c:

• Love
Reactions: RyanDodd

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I don't think this is so; no matter how much people actively play, map submissions are always voted on the same way, despite the server's activity. Unless map submissions are closed, it's not a bad idea to submit a map, nor does it change the way they are voted on. At least this is what I know from lava, which has the same amount of people on as TNT daily.

Looks like a good map, good luck. c:
Last time I submitted a few maps Smokingkills said to me what I said above, basicly.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
This map looks great, but I'm not sure about the color or block choices. Though a few modifications would probably make it look better from what it is now.

I kind of agree with Kylie, and from what I believe, I don't think getting some new maps won't be any problem even with these challenges (unless it is coding-wise, but I doubt it is). So the question would be why not?

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
This map looks great, but I'm not sure about the color or block choices. Though a few modifications would probably make it look better from what it is now.

I kind of agree with Kylie, and from what I believe, I don't think getting some new maps won't be any problem even with these challenges (unless it is coding-wise, but I doubt it is). So the question would be why not?
We will just have to see what Alkatraz and KingSam think about it.