Map Submission : Dumbrun

DumbShooter

DUMB <3
Reaction score
SO HERE WE GO !

Map: Dumbrun
Creator : Dumbshooter
.lvl file :http://www.mediafire.com/?1y0ppg6nhq3g0iv

Dumbrun ! , yes this is the better one. A bedrock/adminium jump course with a twist. Only one way up ! Along each of the walls is a jump course is an easy jump course leading to the top. This map is 'dumb' but really fun i think. With stairs leading nowhere and tunnels underground i think it has a lot going for it ! Check it out on Epsilon.
The map is Op_air.

ScreenShots :
Spawn

Outside Spawn looking up

Entrance to the Roof

Jump course to the roof

Skyline

Birds Eye View

HOPE YOU LIKE !

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
It is true that we have many runner maps. But as marskid said this map seems kinda messy in my opinion. But I do think that you have a talent at map making but just that runner maps aren't your style. I think you would be a good design mapmaker.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hehe, Hipporun with Marnixxie and now Dumbrun with Dumbshooter. I see the link mister. I like runner maps, but they're not original anymore. Hmm, you should add a 'hide section' or something, would change a lot.

Reactions: Swate and Marnixxie

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't like the idea with only 1 way up, zombies can easily camp around there :/
I also noticed that the Spawn won't work as a WoM-trap, because you can walk diagonally out.

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
I appreciate that you probably put a good amount of effort into it, but we have a cornucopia of running maps, and unless something really incredible and significant sets this map apart from all the other ones, I don't think it should be added.

DumbShooter

DUMB <3
Reaction score
I appreciate that you probably put a good amount of effort into it, but we have a cornucopia of running maps, and unless something really incredible and significant sets this map apart from all the other ones, I don't think it should be added.
Yes i understand there is a lot, however they do rotate. Whenever they come up on the vote they tend to win most of the time ! so i believe it would only make the server better. But i do take you comments on board ! thanks :) <3

Summer10

Reaction score
Yes i understand there is a lot, however they do rotate. Whenever they come up on the vote they tend to win most of the time ! so i believe it would only make the server better. But i do take you comments on board ! thanks :) <3
Too much of a good thing, isn't such a good thing. -Somebody's name I didn't remember

If this map doesn't have anything that makes it stand out, I really don't think it should be added :l