Map Problem Reports

crafter

Reaction score
Map: On_The_Hunt
Problem: Possible to ender pearl through bedrock ceiling.
Solution: ? You can get through any thickness of roof with enderpearls if you have enough...
E: Also, players can build up there. It'd probably help just to move the build limit down.

Reactions: 1 person
W

Wimali

Solution:
> put string (tripwire) a few blocks under bedrock ceiling
> make string (tripwire) no-break
> player throws enderpearl
> enderpearl hits tripwire
> player gets teleported to the tripwire
> ???
> profit

W

Wimali

Map: Halfpipe
Problem: It doesn't have bedrock walls yet
Solution: Get out some bedrock and fix it! :D

• Dislike
Reactions: buildbuild12

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Map Name: Llyn
Problem/Glitch: Lava doesn't flow at the top of the timer, it just sits there, even when I fiddled with it, placed lava didn't decide to update either and just sit there, however users do not gain cookies while up there
Solution: bump up the map height limit

Reactions: 1 person
W

Wimali

Map: Sapling
Problem: Parts of the map are out of the map, and it doesn't have a bedrock wall thing yet.
Proof:

W

Wimali

Not a bug or a glitch, but the amount of wheat in the map Pixels needs to be majorly nerfed imo. I was able to get over 106 wheat just by going around and destroying wheat- In a server with 15+ people.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a bug or a glitch, but the amount of wheat in the map Pixels needs to be majorly nerfed imo. I was able to get over 106 wheat just by going around and destroying wheat- In a server with 15+ people.
That is 35 breads, with 15+ people that is two breads each player for an entire round, not sure if that is all too much?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Map Name: Apprectince shop (yes, in the lobby)
Problem/Glitch:
Photo shows the sign saying the sword costs 70 cookies.
When going to buy, actually costs 23.
Solution: Change the sign to say 23.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Map Name: Apprectince shop (yes, in the lobby)
Problem/Glitch:
Photo shows the sign saying the sword costs 70 cookies.
When going to buy, actually costs 23.
Solution: Change the sign to say 23.

W

Wimali

Map: Anhysbys
Bug: Not really a bug, but on Annoyed+, it's impossible to create a spawnhouse after the spawn has flooded. I think this is discouraging for new players, as they aren't able to do anything, and would make people leave.
Solution: Put some stone bricks or something around the spawn, whatever. Something that makes people able to build a spawnhouse. Sure, there's a pretty decent chance people will mine the stone bricks before the spawn is surrounded by lava, but oh well.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Map: Wall_Maria
Bug: Players are able to break the chiseled stonebricks next to the lava, causing the lower part of the map to flood before any of the lava waves start.
Solution: Make the chiseled stonebricks nobreak.

W

Wimali

Map: Sapling
Bug: Wooden planks are no-break, but they can still be placed. This means people can be locked in, which is exactly what happened to @tyukmn earlier today.
Solution: Either make wooden planks both no-break and no-place, or remove the no-break.

Sr_Mixalot

Reaction score
Map Name: Our Beloved Lobby D:
Problem/Glitch: Its stuck right now and i wanna play ls :(, it was spamming the results for the map vote :( please fix!!

• Confusing
Reactions: kuilin

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Map Name: Bob
Problem/Glitch: After lava has flown, you can no longer jump off the duck into the water, because the lava is on the water. Suggestion to make a deployable water containment (emergency break glass) to release water and to make a obsidian platform. This would work mainly in calm mood.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Map Name: Spaced_Out by rawrmynameisrex

Problem/Glitch: Map does not fully flood, you can make a pillar at a corner of the map (coords will be in screenshot)

Solution: Make the last timer (the one at the very top) flood sooner (it floods at 1 minute left) than before time is up or make the timer in the middle of the map.

EDIT: As you can see from the picture Bib was on, but I had to go, so I couldn't show it to him, and you can really be at 3 corners of the map and get cookies easily.

Last edited: