Not open for further replies.

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score
Name of the map: Infestation

Creator(s): FreakyCupcake & Harold1995

Size: 132x100

Biome: Plains

Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests!

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Emerald blocks, Iron blocks, Coal blocks.

Any extra information about your map?: Go to /warp Infestation to see it first hand!
There were initially concerns regarding the accessibility of resources within the map. To combat this, we have;
- Lined the bed with logs
- Filled the bookcases with stone
- Added numerous layers of stone beneath the map
- Added logs within the crafting table.

We have also added ladders close to the spawn of the map so players can reach the floor safely. The map is larger than is usually expected of RoF maps. However, the large number of blocks at the ground floor of the map combats this. We've also added four lava timers at the top of the map ensure the lava flows fully. Each lava timer is around 15-20 blocks higher than the one below it. There's 11 blocks of stone underneath the wool floor. A great deal of the blocks burn, which should make it more difficult for players to establish bases.​

Last edited:

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I was about to say

"You can't even go by the rules of using no texture packs"
Then I realised.

This was very well done, I like it!
The fact that you put resources in different places so there was actually some was a very good idea, and it shows you thought about the ins and outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.