• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Hey Ub/anyone reading this. Since there is allot of survival maps with stuff already built in them. Why don't we just add a normal map, with just a spawn where you can't build and with a few signs on stating the rules, once you come out of spawn, then you have to pretty much start off like a single player game. There should be two different ones, normal/hardcore. Just for those people that want to whack it on youtube for let's plays etc etc so they don't have to run their own. I think the map should be around 2000x2000 or 1000x1000 blocks. Thanks for reading this. If it's in the wrong forum, I apologise didn't think it was a real map submission. Once again, thank you for reading. Good luck and have fun minecrafting! :)

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
1000x1000 is WAAAAAAAAY to big. That's big as hell.

Make it more like 300x300 with islands in water. (edge is the ocean). You can have 'teams' starting in the air, like in skylands. They'll have to devide themself and get to their starting positions. After that the game is theirs.

We can also add some little objectives, like 'find the gold block, there are supplies there'. Yes, you need a ref for that, but I like doin' that stuff.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
1000x1000 is WAAAAAAAAY to big. That's big as hell.

Make it more like 300x300 with islands in water. (edge is the ocean). You can have 'teams' starting in the air, like in skylands. They'll have to devide themself and get to their starting positions. After that the game is theirs.

We can also add some little objectives, like 'find the gold block, there are supplies there'. Yes, you need a ref for that, but I like doin' that stuff.
Yeah, but not to small maybe, 500x500 or 300x300 and then they could put the LWC plugin on so that you got to get a password to open up a chest that has the important items in.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
I dont think any plugins will be added. Every plugin is a pain in the ass to maintain. A & T is made to have the least plug ins to let it run easily. Besides, I don't think GmK would like to add it. Lets keep it plain and simple :D

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I dont think any plugins will be added. Every plugin is a pain in the ass to maintain. A & T is made to have the least plug ins to let it run easily. Besides, I don't think GmK would like to add it. Lets keep it plain and simple :D
That depends on the plugins, if you install simple yet complex plugins that are easily set up but change or add quite a few things, and that is really up to UltimateBudgie to decide whether or not plugins will be added, after-all, I wanted to talk to him about a few Behind-the-scenes updates ;)