AoD - Accepted [Map helper] Unu's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
In game name: Unusual_dude

Ontime on the server: Since it got reset it is 3 days and 17 hours.

Why would you like the rank? I believe improving maps by making them more balanced and interesting, is very important when it comes to having fun and enjoy the server. I hope that doing this will help increasing the playercount in both AoD and the rest of escaperestart. In this position I think I would be able to help out much more than with the one I currently have. In my opinion there are lots of small improvements that can be made in almost every map. Since the server opened I have been active and I believe the experience I have gotten since then, make me capable of this position.

Anything else you think would be useful: No

G

Guest35486

You make maps and have experience as a past moderator. I also see that you're active and willing to help the server. +1

• Agree
Reactions: Poe

Poe

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah you're a nice guy and have a nice attitude. You enjoy playing aod and dont complain about "bad maps"
hide and seek
so it would be nice to have you on the team! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]+1[/BCOLOR]

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
You're always willing to help with the server, and know maps well. My only slight concern is that the last time you applied for staff you left a few short weeks later which wouldn't be ideal if it happened again. However, its only a helper application not full staff, so I'm happy to accept your application.
-Accepted

Reactions: Iggish
Status
Not open for further replies.