The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Name of the map: Gravity_Pull
Creator(s):
Shande

Size: 76 x 88 x 71
Biome: small_mountains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): Nadda.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:Lapis Blocks on no-drop.
Any extra information about your map?: I SWEAR. IF THIS FUCKING TAKES 1+ MONTHS TO ADD AFTER IT IS ACCEPTED, I WILL NOT BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.

ALSO, CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS FUCKING POST. OH MY GOD. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.

You can also check the map out on Buildbox with /warp Gravity_Pull

Last edited:
W

Wimali

I've had a look at this map before and love it. Like always I don't really see anything wrong with it. One might argue that there'd be a lot of void deaths, but as long as people know how to use /mvs - they'd have plenty of time to do so - everything should be fine. It's also a nice change from all these terrain maps.

(also good luck on fixing one of the worst formatting cases I've ever seen)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
YOUR SHITTY POST IS FIXED.

ALSO THIS MAP IS GOOD
Darn how it looked while it was broken XD?

Good luck on your map! It looks sexy, but players won't die too often? XD Also angry round should be fun on it :)

@bram13 its faster to escape by pressing this red X or alt+something to quit MC and relog.
I died many times on earlier smps because I couldn't type /spawn or something properly in time.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Love this map. I'm not a very creative person so i'm not going to critique anything i think would be better. Make sure you specify whether the lapis blocks are just no drop or also no break. You have it in the section, just not specified.
+1
(If we even still do that on map submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.