Map Flaw Report Thread

superhalo6

Reaction score
Name of map: l4d2_deadcenter_hotel
Description of map flaw:
Overpowered survivors, underpowered hunters. (Hunter kits have "useless items" rotten flesh, steak, extremely little armour, wooden/stone swords, survivors can, not will have iron armour (There is atleast 2 pairs of iron chestplates and leggings or helmets), enchanted, and iron sword. Hunters have leather armour + wood sword or iron chestplate, bow, 8 arrows.

There is also a long time to travel and one of the only ways to the survivors is a narrow balcony area which easily transforms into a kill chute

(Didn't get to see other kits.)
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw:
Kit problem

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of map: Teneris
Description of map flaw:
At one of the corners of the map, trying to walk off the map will tp you into a room with no exit.
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw:
Happened just as the round was ending so i wasnt able to get coords or a screenshot, ill try and get that later if i can.

• Useful
Reactions: Iggish

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Name of map: Teneris
Description of map flaw: At one of the corners of the map, trying to walk off the map will tp you into a room with no exit.
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw: Happened just as the round was ending so i wasnt able to get coords or a screenshot, ill try and get that later if i can.
I have tried every corner of the map and I wasn't teleported into a house at all, there were some houses near the edge with a second floor and no way out, so I just edited those and added ladders to go into those floors.

• Winner
Reactions: Naoh and Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
Name Of Map: Teneris
Description Of Map Flaw: Sharp 5 diamond sword
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw: Idk where you get it or if the person was hacking but if it is a feature in the map..... :confused:

The other day I was playing Teneris with _frogert and a guy called king(some random numbers). Frog was the chosen hunter and when he eventually took me down it was only king left standing. We didn't know where he was. Suddenly he said in chat; 'WTF!? SHARP 5 DIA SWORD!' or something like that.I thought he was just joking. When I eventually found him he hit me once and I went down to 5 hearts. Then he took out a wooden sword and hit me again a few times and I died.
When king came on swift_siren messaged me 'king is demonic's double' meaning demonic was on king's account so it was demonic mtrsrt... (idk) playing.These are theories that could explain this:

1. nogtrog secretly hid a sharp 5 sword in the map

2. King/Demonic hacked in a diamond sword

3. Swift was lying about the double thing and king was just a normal hacker and NOT demonic at all

Idk what the fuck is going on but if an Operator could see to this that would be great :)

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Teneris
Description Of Map Flaw: Sharp 5 diamond sword
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw: Idk where you get it or if the person was hacking but if it is a feature in the map..... :confused:

The other day I was playing Teneris with _frogert and a guy called king(some random numbers). Frog was the chosen hunter and when he eventually took me down it was only king left standing. We didn't know where he was. Suddenly he said in chat; 'WTF!? SHARP 5 DIA SWORD!' or something like that.I thought he was just joking. When I eventually found him he hit me once and I went down to 5 hearts. Then he took out a wooden sword and hit me again a few times and I died.
When king came on swift_siren messaged me 'king is demonic's double' meaning demonic was on king's account so it was demonic mtrsrt... (idk) playing.These are theories that could explain this:

1. nogtrog secretly hid a sharp 5 sword in the map

2. King/Demonic hacked in a diamond sword

3. Swift was lying about the double thing and king was just a normal hacker and NOT demonic at all

Idk what the fuck is going on but if an Operator could see to this that would be great :)
The other possibility is that there's a level 30 enchanter, he got a diamond reward and there was a diamond on the map, providing there were sticks. Also, do you have evidence it was Sharp V and not Sharp IV?

If you really believe the alt theory is true, the Directors will probably do an IP check for you.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
My cover is blown!!!!!
thanks a lot Swift_Siren

The diamond sword with sharpness 5 isn't a mapflaw, I found it in a chest at the docking yard, it has 1 durability. Problem solved

EDIT:
Yes I got an alternative account, no I don't hack and I used my alt account cause I was playing RoF at the same time

Reactions: BanSwift

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
If it does have 1 durability, I'm not going to bother removing it.

Also, if you think someone is hacking, whether a regular or not, don't bring it up in this thread. We have a Private Message system on the forums.

Love, out.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If it does have 1 durability, I'm not going to bother removing it.

Also, if you think someone is hacking, whether a regular or not, don't bring it up in this thread. We have a Private Message system on the forums.

Love, out.
It was indeed a novelty that I vave to not while I was having fun with /give in BuildBox

In the crate zone, two certain crates contain a diamond sword with sharp 5 that can deal one hit, and a diamond chestplate with protection iv that can take 5 hits.

I figure these are balanced enough since one they break on you you have to stop and re-equip lesser gear, which you can't do mid-battle.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Elseron
Description Of Map Flaw: it is possible to move the enchantment table, since there are over 9000 book cases in this map, you can easily make a level 30 enchantment table (makes it easy to get sharpness 4 (even tho there is only 6% change you actually get sharp 4))
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw: I fear I got no screenshots but the location of the enchantment table is in the big tower (second floor)

So I suggest, make it impossible to break the enchantment table

Mastersten, out

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Elseron
Description Of Map Flaw: it is possible to move the enchantment table, since there are over 9000 book cases in this map, you can easily make a level 30 enchantment table (makes it easy to get sharpness 4 (even tho there is only 6% change you actually get sharp 4))
Screenshots or coordinates of map flaw: I fear I got no screenshots but the location of the enchantment table is in the big tower (second floor)

So I suggest, make it impossible to break the enchantment table

Mastersten, out
~Fixed

• Thank You
Reactions: Mastersten

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Abyss
Description Of Map Flaw: Survivors get enderpearls, thats the main problem. When an hunter is getting chosen, it already have 2 enderpearls. He can just teleport and hit a Survivor if he see one. Also new Hunters also can get enderpearls if they kill Survivors(that havent used it). I have seen many rounds where up to 6-7 Survivors have been killed in less than a minute.
The map is all about running and parkour. If many is chasing you and also some can enderpearl, to run away from them in like 4 minutes, is impossible. The only way I see that people can survive on, is hiding. But even that is very diffucault. Theres only 2 (good) hidingspots in the map and if the Hunters know about them, its gg.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Description Of Map Flaw: Survivors get enderpearls, thats the main problem. When an hunter is getting chosen, it already have 2 enderpearls. He can just teleport and hit a Survivor if he see one. Also new Hunters also can get enderpearls if they kill Survivors(that havent used it). I have seen many rounds where up to 6-7 Survivors have been killed in less than a minute.
The map is all about running and parkour. If many is chasing you and also some can enderpearl, to run away from them in like 4 minutes, is impossible. The only way I see that people can survive on, is hiding. But even that is very diffucault. Theres only 2 (good) hidingspots in the map and if the Hunters know about them, its gg.
maybe suggest to disable lootdrop so hunters will need to use their pearls smarter

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'll go through and remove some enderpearls from some chests. As for Kits, those will stay.

Thanks for submitting your report.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person
Y

YouWould

I'll go through and remove some enderpearls from some chests. As for Kits, those will stay.

Thanks for submitting your report.
I've gone and removed ALL the End Pearls from ALL the chests, the kits seem to be enough.

Again, thank you Weak for submitting this and love for editing what you did ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Love