Map Expansion

Sploorky

Reaction score
We are proud to announce that we have expanded both the PvE and PvP section of the Elysium map. Each side of the world has been expanded by 600 blocks, giving you boundless new opportunities to set up bases, find ores, and explore the new landscape that has been brought to you. The server is fully ready and available now, so happy exploring adventurers!

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yay, no more "edge of map" :D
Also, the nether has been completely ransacked of nearly everything that's worth getting, could it maybe be expanded also?
It was already expanded, and then ransacked. And much like this map expansion, some things are one time events which favour the first people able to get on. If there was a witch, it would be dead before I even got on. The quartz and glowstone lasted a little longer than that obviously, but the point is the same. Expanding the nether again would only make some available for the handful of people who get on and go get it, you'll have to buy your glowstone and quartz from players or vendors. And there will be a bunch of players who have some lying around, I know I do.

• Informative
Reactions: zezmi